Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

Somebody on Reddit posted this...... LOL

spacer.png

Edited by Fielder
  • Like 3

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Full flight for those who are interested who do not know the 737.

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

All because people cant chill for a couple days after release.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png

If it helps the PMDG folks, I’ve made it as far as entering the verification code that was mailed to me but even though it has been less than a minute, it says the code has expired.

Disappointed that PMDG’s service providers can’t deliver the product I’ve now paid for while JustFlight and both Cessna twin providers and the ancient Boeing 247 supplier had me flying in minutes - but am hopeful that PMDG will resolve these issues and I’ll get to fly my purchase soon. 

2 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

If it helps the PMDG folks, I’ve made it as far as entering the verification code that was mailed to me but even though it has been less than a minute, it says the code has expired.

Disappointed that PMDG’s service providers can’t deliver the product I’ve now paid for while JustFlight and both Cessna twin providers and the ancient Boeing 247 supplier had me flying in minutes - but am hopeful that PMDG will resolve these issues and I’ll get to fly my purchase soon. 

The amount of demand for those products isnt even close to that of the pmdg 737.

• Like 7

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

First issue with PMDG 737 : Start in ready to taxi when at gate. you have to go to State load and select Cold and Dark. 

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

11 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

Full flight for those who are interested who do not know the 737.

I forgot how to fly this plane! I had already started the plane. I'll have to figure it out. Thank you.

• Like 2

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

4 minutes ago, Manny said:

I forgot how to fly this plane! I had already started the plane. I'll have to figure it out. Thank you.

Parking Brake release is shown at 30:46 in the video.., 😁

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, Khashoggi said:

Check your pop up blocker. It is blocking your download window once you enter the authentication code if it just spins around and around and times out.

Ha ha, no, it's just that PMDG's website has been an absolute mess. 

My email inbox is looking rathe unusual this morning:

cGBuHW6.jpg

Yes, I was kind of keen to get this bird up in the air, and now you know why PMDG's website fully crashed. 😉

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

1 hour ago, Matt Webb said:

Do you mean the servers or in the sim?  😁

Are you jocking  ?, I meant the aircraft autolanding function 

SO... It's all YOUR fault.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

20 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

the ancient Boeing 247 supplier had me flying in minutes

This suggests you think the era of airplane represented corresponds with the server capacity/data rate of the developer. 

In which case that 247 should have taken you a little over a year to download based on a standard telegraph speed of 100 baud. 😉

Edited by eslader
  • Like 1

Our clients have arrived for the Maiden flight.... Wow how I've missed this amazing aircraft.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 9

tpewpb-6.png

4 minutes ago, solito said:

Are you jocking  ?, I meant the aircraft autolanding function

Swoosh! Right over your head 😆

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

They definitely need this one. Gotta get back to what worked during the regular season.

Cheers, Pete

Pete, is it too early for "Here we go again!" with the Leafs?😉

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker