Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

2 hours ago, omarsmak30 said:

Not only visually, the sounds are amazing 😻 

Please say thank you to @chiswick72 for the sounds....he made them. 😉

Seems like overall you're pretty impressed with the plane.  I can't agree more.  I can't wait to do a purely recreational flight tomorrow morning....no scrutinizing every little thing I think I see (you start to do that after a while...you see things that you swear were not there a min ago)....just going to enjoy an early morning sunrise flight from Key West to somewhere in Florida...no testing! 

Happy Fun GIF

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Pilot53 said:

The amount of demand for those products isnt even close to that of the pmdg 737.

I'm sure you're right....good news though, on my ancient older rig I was able to get in and download and fly and had a lovely KBUR-KLAX quick hop - a wonderful plane that performs great even in LA on my antique computer from 6 years ago!

And aside from the "whaa whaa whaa whaa whaa!" warning from some annunciator someplace unknown at this point I was able to take off, fly and land just fine.....and will instantly bite and happily have to pay $70 all over again just so I can download the TUI "Haribo" repaints of the 737-800 and the Vignelli retro American scheme. 🙂

A good purchase - now to install it on my REAL machine.

• Like 1

Anyone got their parking breaks remove by pause using ESC then unpause?

12 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

Man, oh man -- consider yourself lucky you've missed out on all the drama. Yes, servers are down until another hour and a half - or so, according to RSR. Long story short: too many people opted to purchase right away and their ecommerce site completely failed. 

And the problem is, the capacity they need right now they wont need 2 weeks from now and forward.

• Like 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Manny said:

I forgot how to fly this plane! I had already started the plane. I'll have to figure it out. Thank you.

All twins fly the same. 😉

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

FWIW, https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/178766-09may22-pmdg-737-urgent-must-read-notams-last-updated-09may22-2345z?p=179198#post179198

J- I share your frustration. Thus far my conversations with the vendor involved have been firm, measured and direct. On the inside I want to scream at them and hurl all kinds of insults because they ruined what should have been a really good moment for us. We worked hard to get here and gave them good data on expectations and their software had a hiccup. But at the end of the day- they feel as terribly about letting us down with a software fault as we do about letting you down with a vendor failure. So... I'm working the problem in as dignified a manner as I know how. Will be solved shortly. - RSR

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Just now, lwt1971 said:

FWIW, https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/178766-09may22-pmdg-737-urgent-must-read-notams-last-updated-09may22-2345z?p=179198#post179198

J- I share your frustration. Thus far my conversations with the vendor involved have been firm, measured and direct. On the inside I want to scream at them and hurl all kinds of insults because they ruined what should have been a really good moment for us. We worked hard to get here and gave them good data on expectations and their software had a hiccup. But at the end of the day- they feel as terribly about letting us down with a software fault as we do about letting you down with a vendor failure. So... I'm working the problem in as dignified a manner as I know how. Will be solved shortly. - RSR

This describe almost all interaction I had with 3rd party vendor in the last 20 years. 

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Part of the issue is the weird two-step that PMDG does. Why do you need an email activation code just to download your product when it’s going to ask you for the license key anyway? I mean, just let the initial download be ungated and then do your license check at installation time. 

• Like 4

Well from reading all this, looks like this is the commercial jet to buy above all the previous releases. Glad I didn’t jump for anything before this one! The PMDG tutorials are comprehensive and well structured!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

Well, in my case, during the install attempt, when I paste in the license key from my purchase email, it pauses for several seconds during the authentication and then tells me that user information could not be validated. This after going through all of the previous 2 factor issues...ugh.

We'll get there eventually though.

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Anyone able to make simbrief integration? I don't see "//pmdg-aircraft-737/work" folder where I suppose to point simbrief downloader!

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

6 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Anyone able to make simbrief integration? I don't see "//pmdg-aircraft-737/work" folder where I suppose to point simbrief downloader!

Probably take a week or so for them to add that. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

23 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

All twins fly the same. 😉

It never gets old!  But yours is not the best.  This one was:

2 hours ago, Manny said:

I forgot how to fly this plane! I had already started the plane. I'll have to figure it out. Thank you.

Parking Brake release is shown at 30:46 in the video.., 😁

Had me spitting my drink all over my monitor! 🤣

• Like 2

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

29 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Path is Community\pmdg-aircraft-737\Config\Flightplans

• Like 1

tpewpb-6.png