Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

12 minutes ago, Johnny19 said:

Count in those of us who got the copy ‘’for free’’ with a voucher. 😋

That's probably why I still can get to download. 😀

Update: As some stated, Firefox was blocking the download. It's finally downloading.

Edited by DJJose
  • Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

4 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

I wonder, although we'll never know, just how much PMDG is kicking themselves in the butt for offering this upgrade price program back then. I guess the price differential is nominal considering the much larger MSFS market, but back in those early days, it was tough for all of us to see how good MSFS would be along with it's potential. Either way, I'm glad PMDG has taken care of its long held customers. So far, from what I've read, it seems the 737-700 for MSFS is a slam dunk! 

I don’t think they are kicking themselves, they will make a ton of money with this line of products. The customer base is huge, even without long time customers like myself. Geez I had all the iterations of their 737ng 😂

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

10 hours ago, Nyxx said:

The VC is stunning. All set up will fly tomorrow night.

Lets Goooo 

Flight-Simulator-Fy-TTK3f8wh.png

Great shot and FPS is great too and smooth this was the final coffin in P3D here local...

• Like 5

André

5 minutes ago, DJJose said:

That's probably why I still can get to download. 😀

Update: As some stated, Firefox was blocking the download. It's finally downloading.

Nah not me, bought it but didn’t download it. I’m at work, slow day so I have the time to browse the forums a bit. 😉

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

2 hours ago, phmcr said:

Got stuck after entering the authentication code....

I have just downloaded and installed. I got "stuck" on the authentication code and realised firefox was preventing "pop ups" from PMDG. Authorised the pop ups and ran smoothly after that.

• Like 2

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

1 minute ago, awf said:

Great shot and FPS is great too and smooth this was the final coffin in P3D here local...

Yeah, I’m removing P3D from my pc for good, Fenix is coming out soon so I can live without FSL buses.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Ivan Majetic

4 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

I have just downloaded and installed. I got "stuck" on the authentication code and realised firefox was preventing "pop ups" from PMDG. Authorised the pop ups and ran smoothly after that.

Thanks, I had just noticed it..... off to an initial flight....

• Like 1

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

5 minutes ago, Peter Webber said:

For me the option to allow popups came up after the 3rd authentication. Weird.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 minute ago, phmcr said:

Thanks, I had just noticed it..... off to an initial flight....

Enjoy! Amazing product!

• Like 1

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

For me the option to allow popups came up after the 3rd authentication. Weird.

👍

Peter Webber

1 hour ago, DAD said:

I admit that it may be little bit overdone 

A little bit? Here in Switzerland where I live, lake Brienz for example is frozen (!!!) throughot two third of the year in MSFS using live weather, while in reality, the last time this happened was maybe 100y ago. Snow even in full summer. Or go visiting Milford Sound in NZ, even in December live weather covered this part of the NZ Alps with snow down to sea level. Totally ridiculous... but enough OT

• Like 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, pete_auau said:

had  same  issue  as  you  than i  noticed  a little  pop up message  on  top left  hand  crnr  of  my  screen  allow  pmdg  to allow  pop up did  you see  this at all

Hmm no I didn't notice anything like this. I have my adblocker disabled, so popups should not be blocked but will check again when I come home from work. 

Also, the PMDG support team answered my ticket and simply said to try again 2-3 times to see if it would work. They stated that it's the increased traffic that is draining the server resources, and simply trying again until it works would probably solve the issue. 

Edited by Andreas Stangenes
  • Like 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Bit late to the party, but my credit from P3D purchase is there, no probs using it on the website, download and verification codes came through within 1-2 mins.  Been waiting almost 2.5 years for this and can't wait to get it installed.....  🙂

Great stuff so far PMDG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Hmm no I didn't notice anything like this. I have my adblocker disabled, so popups should not be blocked but will check again when I come home from work. 

In addition to disabling your popup blocker, try using different browsers.  I have Edge, Chrome, and Firefox all on my computer.  I use all 3 browsers.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM