Sign in to follow this  
Sagittarius2018

Traffic visible outside but not on the TCAS

14 minutes ago, St0rmcr0w said:

Nico, given your successful conversation with Davide in Leonardo, I hope you may consider the same with Aamir?

Of course I will do that because it is in the interests of PSXT too.

However,  I have not been asked yet.

I have also noticed that PSXT-traffic is missing from the Fenix A320 TCAS, ans it's showing up on the PMDG TCAS. Sound like Fenix also has to change their code a bit to make PSXT-traffic show up. I have also raised the concern on their Discord and hope they will prioritize to fix this. 

BTW all these recent releases of great in-depth aircraft for MSFS makes simming a joy these days.

Got a response from Fenix Sim on PSXT and their A320 after submitting a possible questionable bone fide 'support' ticket. 

Here's what they said to me:

"Thank you for contacting Fenix, we apologise for taking time to get back to you. This is certainly something that needs attention. Many people are having similar issues and the devs are aware of it. Look out for future updates regarding this! Currently PSXT is incompatible, we'll be aiming on making it work soon."

• Like 1

13 hours ago, St0rmcr0w said:

"Currently PSXT is incompatible."

No, Fenix is incompatible  😉

I mean all other aircraft and support programs work with PSXT.

I  cannot change anything,  but I am of course willing to help by telling them the SimConnect data PSXT provides.

Edited by kiek

On the other hand, I received an even more ridiculous and worrying answer:

Hello,

After asking around, it turns out it is a known issue internally that is currently under investigation.

No guarantee if it will be supported or when.

Kind Regards,

16 hours ago, St0rmcr0w said:

Got a response from Fenix Sim on PSXT and their A320 after submitting a possible questionable bone fide 'support' ticket. 

Here's what they said to me:

"Thank you for contacting Fenix, we apologise for taking time to get back to you. This is certainly something that needs attention. Many people are having similar issues and the devs are aware of it. Look out for future updates regarding this! Currently PSXT is incompatible, we'll be aiming on making it work soon."

Got a similar response. The more of us that send in the report, hopefully they"ll address it. They responded to me that they would get in touch with the developer, since I told them that Flythemaddog had a similar issue and that it got resolved after collaboration. Hopefully they'll fix this soon. 

1 hour ago, Sagittarius2018 said:

Hi Nico, any news from the Fenix guys? Did they contact you?

No.

2 hours ago, kiek said:

No.

It’s definitely staying in the hangar for me until they get it fixed. Had I known it wasn’t compatible, I would’ve definitely held off purchasing their product. 

1 hour ago, alex86 said:

It’s definitely staying in the hangar for me until they get it fixed. Had I known it wasn’t compatible, I would’ve definitely held off purchasing their product. 

It really is a shame when an aircraft is only capable of flying but not of finding traffic.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

45 minutes ago, somiller said:

It really is a shame when an aircraft is only capable of flying but not of finding traffic.

And dangerous too 😉

• Upvote 1