Sign in to follow this  
byork

Congrats PMDG!

Does your crystal ball give sort of a guess at a time frame? 😃

46 minutes ago, 454TH said:

Does your crystal ball give sort of a guess at a time frame? 😃

All rides on the SDK.  If you look at the EULA for the MSFS 737, you'll note that it says 3rd party cannot interface without the using the official PMDG SDK.

This was same as FSX/P3D.

Also, we're making a big change for the Maddog and 737...

We are trying something new... we don't want to just rehash FS2Crew for FSX/P3D 737.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah I sort  of expected that the SDK would be the hold up. But anyways looking forward to the new and improved FS2CREW for the PMDG 737.

Bryan the development will be less long unlike the FBW?

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

Will the new version work with all the 737-6,7,8,9 & Max variations? Flying the CRJ with FS2crew has been a blast. I probably won’t touch the CRJ now that the 737 is out. FS2crew is a must for the 737!!! Can hardly wait!

Edited by phoenixphire

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

3 hours ago, phoenixphire said:

Will the new version work with all the 737-6,7,8,9 & Max variations? Flying the CRJ with FS2crew has been a blast. I probably won’t touch the CRJ now that the 737 is out. FS2crew is a must for the 737!!! Can hardly wait!

That's our hope to support them all.

• Like 2

Hi Bryan

Really looking forward to becoming an FS2crew customer again, I stopped using P3D when MSFS came out nearly two years ago and missed your fantastic software.  Now PMDG have released the B737-700 I will be purchasing your software when its ready on day one 😊

Glen

Glen

Has PMDG mentioned too you when they’d release an SDK ?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

On 5/11/2022 at 1:42 PM, GAJ52 said:

Hi Bryan

Really looking forward to becoming an FS2crew customer again, I stopped using P3D when MSFS came out nearly two years ago and missed your fantastic software.  Now PMDG have released the B737-700 I will be purchasing your software when its ready on day one 😊

Glen

Thank you 😉

On 5/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Alaska738 said:

Much, much shorter.  The FBW took a long time because we had to go back to square 1 since everything about MSFS was new and different.

But now we haver a pretty good handle on MSFS.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 12:31 PM, Alaska738 said:

Much, much shorter.  The FBW took a long time because we had to go back to square 1 since everything about MSFS was new and different.

But now we haver a pretty good handle on MSFS.

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I too, stopped using P3D and have felt lonely in the cockpit without my crew. I hope that SDK comes quickly.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440