Sign in to follow this  
byork

Congrats PMDG!

Will PBE v2.2 work with the PMDG B737?

Windows 10 Pro I7-4770k 3,50GHz

Gigabyte GTX980TI. Driver 359.06

Ram 16 GB

Hi all,

is the PMDG SDK something we can expect to be released soon? Hope that we don´t have to wait for month.

I remember the days when I was a beta tester for the FS2Crew Version for the NGX in FSX. Long long time ago and I´m still loving FS2Crew 🙂

Best regards,

Holger     

Best Regards,

Holger Mut

Just now, Holly71 said:

Hi all,

is the PMDG SDK something we can expect to be released soon? Hope that we don´t have to wait for month.

I remember the days when I was a beta tester for the FS2Crew Version for the NGX in FSX. Long long time ago and I´m still loving FS2Crew 🙂

Best regards,

Holger     

We really don't know... the ball is in PMDG's court.

1 hour ago, byork said:

We really don't know... the ball is in PMDG's court.

How long roughly did it take them previously to release an SDK?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Bryan, I really hope the new FS2Crew versions for the PMDG 737 (and any other aircraft) will have the ability to allow users to move back to an earlier flow or checklist if needed.  Currently with the FBW version I find the program constantly jumps ahead...especially as the clock hits zero and you call for the before start checklist it jumps to After start checklist.  Once it jumps ahead to "After start checklist" you are essentially done and there is no going back.  Thanks!

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi Mark,

This happens to you when using the pre flight events when the time reaches 0?

Normally you'd call for the "Before Start checklist" well before the time reaching 0.

Then you'd run the "below the line" portion of the checklist at around time 0.

You can cancel any checklist by speaking, I recall "Cancel Checklist".

Then you could call for the intended checklist again.

Also, with Flows, using the "manual flow selector", you can manually trigger any Flow you like at basically almost anytime.

But it happens to you again, be sure to look at the Log in the Info Center.   It will tell you what the speech system actually heard.

Maybe the system though you said "After Start Checklist" inadvertently?  Only the log will say.

But let me know.  If there is something we can tweak or polish, we'd like to know so we can address it.

Edited by byork

Looking forward to reuniting with FS2Crew in MFS. Makes flying on Vatsim much easier and more enjoyable. FS2Crew for the NGXu was great, can't wait for your new version for the NG3.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

On 5/13/2022 at 4:47 PM, byork said:

Hi Mark,

This happens to you when using the pre flight events when the time reaches 0?

Normally you'd call for the "Before Start checklist" well before the time reaching 0.

Then you'd run the "below the line" portion of the checklist at around time 0.

You can cancel any checklist by speaking, I recall "Cancel Checklist".

Then you could call for the intended checklist again.

Also, with Flows, using the "manual flow selector", you can manually trigger any Flow you like at basically almost anytime.

But it happens to you again, be sure to look at the Log in the Info Center.   It will tell you what the speech system actually heard.

Maybe the system though you said "After Start Checklist" inadvertently?  Only the log will say.

But let me know.  If there is something we can tweak or polish, we'd like to know so we can address it.

Ok will do. 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hi Bryan,

I was wondering if you would be able to include a "cargo" mode for the 737 FS2Crew product. I'm primarily interested in flying cargo with the 737 and I'm sure that flow is going to be at least a little different than the pax flow, at least for pre-flight, and some of the callouts to the cabin crew. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Mark Lam

On 5/14/2022 at 8:52 AM, suncoastflyer said:

Looking forward to reuniting with FS2Crew in MFS. Makes flying on Vatsim much easier and more enjoyable. FS2Crew for the NGXu was great, can't wait for your new version for the NG3.

We can't wait either 😉

• Like 1

So waiting patiently - recently made the plunge to MSFS with PMDG 737 and uninstalled P3D.  Very much missing FS2Crew.

Noting the delay is not your fault (waiting for the SDK) - can we at least find out what the big changes will be for the MSFS product?  You said they were a secret before.