Sign in to follow this  
Reset XPDR

FSNavigator

I do take a trip to an island very often, in the sim, in a Beaver. And I need a map.

Guest Hocking

This reminds me of that commercial on TV where there is a bunch of old men sitting around a board-room table screaming about how they are going to bring things to the market whenever they want to bring them to the market, not when there customers want them to bring it to the market. The idea of the commercial was that this is how business used to operate, but this is not possible anymore. Way to many other people out there willing to fill in wherever you left a big hole in your marketing channel. This is where FSNavigator is at.No news = go buy FSCommander. The FSNavigator guy may want to bring his product to the market whenever he wants, but he can't expect for everyone to sit around and wait for him endlessly. In the end, the guy probably doesn't really do this for the money anyway. He probably just puts this thing together for fun, so all this doesn't really matter to him. If that is the case, then he can take as long as he wants to really.

Guest Len

I've used FS Navigator for years. It was(is) one of my essential addons. In fact there are three essential/necessary addons which I could never do without:FS NavigatorAI program - Always went with MyTraffic now MyTrafficXWeather Program - Always Active Sky now ASX (and X Graphics).So I've missed FS Nav badly. I'll wait a little longer though because we're now in mid-2007.

>No news = go buy FSCommander. The FSNavigator guy may want to>bring his product to the market whenever he wants, but he>can't expect for everyone to sit around and wait for him>endlessly. In the end, the guy probably doesn't really do>this for the money anyway. He probably just puts this thing>together for fun, so all this doesn't really matter to him. >If that is the case, then he can take as long as he wants to>really.Only problem is that FSC appears not to have some of the functionality that FSN was famous for ie F9 hotkey and direct export of flight plans to the sim.I just wish the dev would give us interested potential buyers a peek at what is to come in FSN5.0.Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaCheck out my 5th Around the World flight with MS FSX at http://members.iinet.com.au/~portercbp/fly...W_05/index.html

Having been an FSNav user for a while now, I have patiently waited for the FSX version for many months, but today I cracked and installed FS Commander demo version. It's not too shabby, but I'd much rather have the ole familiar FSNav integrated interface, but if FSNav doesn't come to the party real soon, then my ship jump will be permanent. Methinks there are many others like me too, so come on FSNav, don't push us all over to the dark side!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11