Sign in to follow this  
Seralia

Pmdg 737 McP Combo Linda Module MSFS

Hey together,

Wuhu Pmdg 737 is out. I know its very early, but iam sure some of u just started testing to get the McP Combo Panel running.

I have the McP1 Combo Panel and tryed my old Templates, no Luck. With Fsuipc i can get some Rotarys like the HDG, SPD, ALT Knob working, but the displays still not Synced. In Linda the only thing that works is the Radio Part. I know that Scot wont do a new Module for the PMDG 737, but maybe some of u had more luck than me and get the thing running.

Please let us know, if someone of u get the things running and could share the Template and Modules.

I actually use this template,

The Display is now Synced, but no command work. I delete all and bind Some Rotarys like HDG, SPD, ALT and some Buttons like the LOC, APP, LNAV ALTHOLD in FSUIPC via Button + Switches.

May Lights, APU, GEN, ENG Start are bind via Spad.next on my Saitek Switch Panel and Quadrant.

So far, somthing is working. but i still need a lua with workable Commands in Linda

Thanks a lot and Many Greetings

Edited by Seralia

Could you explain how you did it?
I have put it PMDG 737 NGXu and the LINDA only shows me as MSFS Default
if I put the PMDG 737NGX this one if it puts PMDG 737 NGX
but it does not synchronize the screens nor do the rotary ones work,
thank you

I am also highly interested in getting this to work. I will take a look over the weekend. So you have had success using the default MSFS commands for some AP functionality? This is a start. I couldnt see any LVARS using the tracer but I will investigate further... I know MSFS uses a different technique to access Lvars I believe. I might have to study the FSL A320 to see how that one has been scripted...

Clark

Check out new PMDG 737 for MSFS module. I cannot guarantee whether it will work with the Original VRi MCP1 as I do not own one for testing.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

5 minutes ago, antonioarrabal said:

It works well, in Vrinsight 1,
thanks for your job

Thank you for the confirmation. You are very welcome.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanks Andrew for your work.

Linda and the new Beta0.1 for the pmdg 737 with my mcp original works perfect.

one thing isn't quite perfect.
There are no retractable landing lights in MSFS Beta v0.1
I was able to allocate everything to my overhead except for the retractable landing light

greetings from EDDM
Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

7 hours ago, f.skywalker said:

one thing isn't quite perfect.
There are no retractable landing lights in MSFS Beta v0.1
I was able to allocate everything to my overhead except for the retractable landing light

Hi Frank

That is my fault. I do not know the 737 and could not find a switch to operate the retractable landing lights or a ‘pulse’ option. Thinking these related to the NGX I removed the functions as a caution. Can you guide me to the correct switches/function?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Good afternoon, I would like to inform you that there is another small issue in  the autobrake buttons ( 1, 2, 3, etc) assignement at PMDG 737 700. They don´t work anymore and I only can asign autobrake  knob increasing and decreasing movement, thank you very much

Hey, Sorry i wasnt home the last Days,

But wow, just an amazing Job Scotflieger. It works awsome.

One thing i found, there is no Command for the ALT intv. Will this come one Day ?

Many Thanks and Greetings

9 hours ago, Seralia said:

One thing i found, there is no Command for the ALT intv. Will this come one Day ?

Fixed in v0.2. What does it do?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

On 5/14/2022 at 8:09 AM, ScotFlieger said:

Hi Frank

That is my fault. I do not know the 737 and could not find a switch to operate the retractable landing lights or a ‘pulse’ option. Thinking these related to the NGX I removed the functions as a caution. Can you guide me to the correct switches/function?

Hi Scotflieger,

i can not guide you because i do not know where i found this information for the correct switches.

Your Version 0.1 work perfect. some smal things as retracting lights or autobrake funktion will be found.

Frank

• Upvote 1

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hallo Andrew,

please can you check the IRS controls.

When i select the left IRS to NAV it always go to ALIGN.

There must be a smal bug.

The Right IRS is working well when i set it to NAV all works perfekt.

Maybe the bug is in the Plane from PMDG

Thanks from EDDM

Frank

Edited by f.skywalker

14 hours ago, ScotFlieger said:

Fixed in v0.2. What does it do?

Altitude Intervention (ALT INTV) Switch

[Option - With speed and altitude intervention]

Allows manual deletion of next FMC altitude constraint via altitude SEL and ALT INTV switch.

Push – (during VNAV climb)

• lowest FMC altitude constraint below selected MCP altitude is deleted
  • if airplane is currently at an FMC altitude constraint, deletion allows airplane to resume climb. MCP altitude must be set above current altitude
  • for each press of switch, one deletion occurs
  • if MCP altitude is set above current FMC altitude, FMC cruise altitude resets to MCP altitude. FMC cruise altitude cannot be decreased using ALT INTV switch.

Push – (during VNAV cruise)

• if MCP altitude is set above current FMC cruise altitude, FMC resets cruise altitude to MCP altitude and initiates a cruise climb
  • if MCP altitude is set below current FMC cruise altitude, an early descent is initiated. Lower FMC cruise altitude cannot be entered using ALT INTV switch.

Push – (during VNAV descent)

• the highest FMC altitude constraint above MCP altitude is deleted
  • if airplane is currently at an FMC altitude constraint, deletion allows airplane to continue descent. MCP altitude must be set below current altitude