Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Congressional UAP hearings May 17th.

11 hours ago, martin-w said:

Of course I can... I drank 499 bottles.

Were they all standing on a wall? If so, we are in for a long night.....

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 5/12/2022 at 3:13 PM, stans said:

I can hold my liquor just fine.  I put it in a glass and hold it until it is gone. 😁

😂😂😂😂

One of the best comebacks ever 👍👍

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well acording to the deputy director of Navy intelugence, systems are now in place for pilots, servicemen to report sightings easily. In fact on their knee boards they now have instructions what to do if they evounter a UAP. 

And finally... they have concluded that the green triangle is an aircraft. Of course Mick West and those of us with photographic qualifications figured that out as soon as it was released. 🙄

Edited by martin-w

A whole lot of nothing coming out of yet another congressional hearing.

Edited by stans
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

2 hours ago, stans said:

Usually the best result from action by Congress.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stans said:

Yeah pretty much, bit of a waste of tax payers money. It was the first of such hearings regarding UAP for 50 years though.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, martin-w said:

Yeah pretty much, bit of a waste of tax payers money

Did you expect something different?

Noel

• Like 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

4 hours ago, birdguy said:

Noel

No, I didnt.

I don't expect anything different for this latest, entire, investigation.

In fact I wouldnt be surprised if its no different to Blue Book or any of the investigations that have gone before.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, birdguy said:

Noel

No, but it would have been nice if they had called in some celebrity experts to testify.  An appearance by Captain Kirk or perhaps Han Solo would have really added to the expertise level of the hearing.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

1 hour ago, stans said:

No, but it would have been nice if they had called in some celebrity experts to testify.  An appearance by Captain Kirk or perhaps Han Solo would have really added to the expertise level of the hearing.

Ah yes, but Han Solo was born on another planet, so technically an alien. So if he had appeared it would have negated the need for "expertise" or any investigation at all.  

Edited by martin-w
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, martin-w said:

Ah yes, but Han Solo was born on another planet, so technically an alien. So if he had appeared it would have negated the need for "expertise" or any investigation at all.  

True dat, but it would have made a hearing worth hearing.

• Like 1

Tell you what, it doesn't instil much confidence in these guys when the Navy Intelligence guy implies the green triangle was a drone. Not when Mick West has already determined with flight tracking software that passenger airliners were in the area.

There seems to be this impression that no civilian aircraft can fly above a Navy ship but the way I understand it is that they can above a certain altitude. I mean high altitude airways crisscross the planet, they literally have to sail under those airways. 

And apparently this new super duper UAP investigation body comprises  TWO people, according to Lue Elizondo, so how on Earth they are going to be able to conduct the investigation they claim to be, god only knows.

Kicking the can down the road it seems to me. 

Surely it would be word not allowed easy to determine if an unidentified object was a civilian airliner?? Those things have transponders, and broadcast their position to half the galaxy.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png