Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

VRInsight?

I have used the Boeing MCP2 from VRInsight for many years with P3D in combination with the paid version of fsuipc. I have all of @guenseli profiles for LINDA as well. I understand he no longer does LINDA and has moved on to Axis and Ohs which I understand is similar to LINDA? My question is, can one use the VRInsight MCP2 in MSFS with fsuipc and I guess now Axis amd Ohs in a similar fashion as my MCP2/fsuipc/LINDA configuration  in P3D? Thank you

Eric 

My 1st gen MCPCombo is also collecting dust. would be nice to have this working with MSFS.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/vrinsight-mcp-combo/133448/2?replies_to_post_number=5

Edited by avhpilot

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

I am using the Boeing VRinsight MCP V2 with the FBW A320 Neo with great success. I purchased Axis and Ohs which also has a free download (I think) to drive the VRinsight module. You will have to download some additional scripts to map to the MCP to FBW options (not sure if other planes are available/supported). I have mapped and got pretty much all the knobs and buttons working on the MCP for the FBW.

Edited by pcpilot58

LINDA 4.1.4 supports the VRI MCP2 (Boeing) and MCP2A (Airbus) with MSFS2020. At present there is only a module available for the FBW A320 Neo with the possibility of more.

It is not possible for me to support the original MCP1 as I have not been able to get my hands on one. If anyone can. Donate one to me I and owners would be grateful.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

3 minutes ago, ScotFlieger said:

LINDA 4.1.4 supports the VRI MCP2 (Boeing) and MCP2A (Airbus) with MSFS2020. At present there is only a module available for the FBW A320 Neo with the possibility of more.

Thanks. Hopefully now that some airliners are being released, more modules will be forthcoming from those that know how to do that sort if stuff.

Eric 

SPAD.next also supports the MCP2 on MSFS in the latest alpha builds.  Very powerful tool to assign multiple actions and scripts to any button.  SPAD has a very active Discord server with much discussion and help getting various devices to work with the 737.  I have not bought the NG yet as I am doing a worldwide farewell tour on P3D, but may this weekend to start setting up the MCP2.

I also purchased AAO, but find SPAD.next has a much easier GUI based interface to program devices.

Edited by cshark172

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

1 hour ago, cshark172 said:

SPAD.next also supports the MCP2 on MSFS in the latest alpha builds.  Very powerful tool to assign multiple actions and scripts to any button.  SPAD has a very active Discord server with much discussion and help getting various devices to work with the 737.  I have not bought the NG yet as I am doing a worldwide farewell tour on P3D, but may this weekend to start setting up the MCP2.

I also purchased AAO, but find SPAD.next has a much easier GUI based interface to program devices.

Thanks, will take a look at that one as well.

Eric 

On 5/11/2022 at 2:15 PM, cshark172 said:

Quick follow up for you. Can SPAD.next do rotary dial assignments? Say for altitude and speed knows for instance? Would need to assign them on my VRInsight MCP2. Thanks. 

Eric 

Axis’ and Ohs from @Lorby_SI coupled with @guenseli ‘s incredible files does the job BRILLIANTLY. His individual aircraft modules are superb and even include StreamDeck support!

I’ve never looked back….

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

13 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

Axis’ and Ohs from @Lorby_SI coupled with @guenseli ‘s incredible files does the job BRILLIANTLY. His individual aircraft modules are superb and even include StreamDeck support!

I’ve never looked back….

can you use axis and ohs but also spad?  I would like the streamdeck support of axis but would prefer to use spad for everything else.  Not trying to derail.  Just curious. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

4 hours ago, B777ER said:

Quick follow up for you. Can SPAD.next do rotary dial assignments? Say for altitude and speed knows for instance? Would need to assign them on my VRInsight MCP2. Thanks. 

Yes it can. Very customizable assignments to all rotaries, switches and buttons.

• Like 1

Kyle

Main Sim PC: P3D v5.2 & MSFS 2020, i9-10850k @ 5.0 GHz, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, ASUS TUF-RTX3080-12G, Dell U3011 30" IPS monitor, G.Skill 32GB 3200 Trident Z 14-14-14, Samsung 512GB 960 Pro NVMe (OS), Samsung 2TB 970 EVO NVMe (Sim), Win 10 Pro 64, Yoko Yoke, Saitex Combat Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

good morning, I've been trying to make Linda 4.5 work on VRinsight mcp and overed for 8 months but unfortunately I can't do it, is there a ready-made profile for the 737 of the pmdg? for MSFS, it works after activation only the radio part the other keys nothing thanks, PS I can't go to the donation if it doesn't work first

27 minutes ago, AZA255 said:

good morning, I've been trying to make Linda 4.5 work on VRinsight mcp and overed for 8 months but unfortunately I can't do it, is there a ready-made profile for the 737 of the pmdg? for MSFS, it works after activation only the radio part the other keys nothing thanks, PS I can't go to the donation if it doesn't work first

Your question could be maybe answered here. https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/877-virtual-reality-vr-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/

Unfortunately there isn’t much support for the VRInsight MCP1 version.
However FSUIPC can recognize all buttons and rotary encoders (the fast and slow inputs are recognised seperately) and you can program it this way.
There is a section about it in the FSUIPC manuals.

Kind Regards,
Andre