Sign in to follow this  
jfri

How do these new payware planes hit performance ?

On 5/13/2022 at 6:23 AM, jfri said:

I have discovered that I already own the Milviz Cessna 310 for FSX. So I would like to ask how does the MSFS version differ from the FSX version ?

It is very similar.. but the overall experience is better, especially if you own the TDS GTN 750.. Sorry for emphasizing that, but the PMS GTN has the same "inside out" bezel as its FSX cousin..

Bert

On 5/13/2022 at 9:23 AM, jfri said:

I have discovered that I already own the Milviz Cessna 310 for FSX. So I would like to ask how does the MSFS version differ from the FSX version ?

The MSFS version has much sharper textures and modelling (of course) and it contains many options not available in the FSX/P3D/XP11 versions of the MV 310 - such as owned mode with state saving and maintenance, rental mode, failures, and multiple avionics suites from old school radios to the dual 750s, and more.

The flight model was crafted with the guidance of real world 310 pilots.

Edited by Dutch727

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

19 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

It is very similar.. but the overall experience is better, especially if you own the TDS GTN 750.. Sorry for emphasizing that, but the PMS GTN has the same "inside out" bezel as its FSX cousin..

I don't own the TDS GTN 750 and I have seen that it is very expensive. Actually it would cost more than the 310 plane itself

4 hours ago, jfri said:

I don't own the TDS GTN 750 and I have seen that it is very expensive. Actually it would cost more than the 310 plane itself

That is true, but it can be used in other planes as well.. your call.

Bert

On 5/12/2022 at 1:29 PM, Bill A said:

I can try that, however with my specs I should be fine on Ultra. There are people indicating higher frames with mix Ulta and High settings with a lower GPU. Plus I had clear skies during the fought. No clouds anywhere 

Are you certain they're at the same resolution as you?  I run 1440P and most setting at Ultra. But when in dense photogrammetry areas like big cities I have to pull lod to 200-300.  There's no way I could run that at 4k.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

10 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Are you certain they're at the same resolution as you?  I run 1440P and most setting at Ultra. But when in dense photogrammetry areas like big cities I have to pull lod to 200-300.  There's no way I could run that at 4k.

I'm on 1080 with LOD 150

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

I have only the 737 from those you mentioned, and it has better performance (slightly) than the FBW