Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rayed

HiFi release TWO new products for FSX

Thanks Carl. I'll certainly be running SP1 after the new Dell arrives since I believe it'll stomp the blurries and provide incredible performance. And I'm certain to download ASX at that time! Thanks a million!DougDell XPS Gen3 (3.6GHz/540FSB) | 2GB DDR SDRAM | 74GB SATA, 10k RPM (C: ) | 120GB SATA (D: ) | 512MB ATI Radeon X1900XTX (Catalyst 7.4) | Audigy 2 ZS Sound | MS Force Feedback 2 | Vista Ultimate 32 | DirectX 10.0

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

Guest The Wizard of Oz

Suggest you go to the Tileproxy forum in AVSIM and the screenshot thread to see what is possible. Re WOZ

Great! Thanks much!

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Sorry Erv-just saw your message. I think in the config program for the gauge you have the option of where to place it. It is shift 5 for the real air on mine but if you choose a different option it could be elsewhere. I'd just start shifting all the number keys till it shows up.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

Guest Stephen L

Hi Carl:Do you guys suggest clearing the weather out in the FSX weather menu BEFORE starting a flight in FSX? I am not sure if this interferes with ASX. Thanks SO much for these fine programs BTW! Congrats! :)Stephen

If ASX is like AS-anything before it, it will clear the weather by default as one of the first things it does when it starts up.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest Carl Hackman

Hi StephenEither option will work. ASX will generate the new weather though simconnect and FSX will automatically show "User Defined" once it starts recieving Wx Data from ASX. You will also get a marquee message pass across your FSX screen from ASX which will indicate that weather data is being used from ASX.ThanksCarl Hackmanhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

One thing I have noticed is that if i load a saved flight that was saved with static weather that when asx is running i get very low quality cumulus clouds with pretty much just white blobs. If i start a fresh flight in the same place without loading the saved flight then the cumulus look great again. I think either i found a bug or something is amiss on my install. Weird.________________________________________________________________________________________________Intel D975XBX2 'Bad Axe 2' | Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 3.20Ghz | 2 GB Super Talent DDR2 800 | Big Typhoon VX | eVGA 8800GTS @ 565/900 | Seagate 2x320GB SATA RAID-0 | OCZ GameXStream 700W | Creative X-Fi | Silverstone TJ-09BW | Matrox Triplehead Setup

" There is something out on the wing, SOME THING!"That "thing". is the nav wingtip light...so they told me when I asked on my way to NYC, not totally drunk yetal

>Ps: Aiports envronement is a big feature here it change>complete the airpots environment for all aiports in FSX I agree. Airport environment is an important piece of this product and it can completely transform the way runways/tarmac/runway-lights look like with a very refined photorealistc look.Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

Thanks!Thanks to EVERYONE for their wonderful comments and supporting ASX/XG! There are plenty of cool new things coming, too :) Stay tuned!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Just have over an hour with your products, super! Looking forward to more - keep'm coming. Thanks much! ervIntel Core 2 X6800, P5W Deluxe, Coolmax 650W, Corsair DII800 4G, two SATA 74G/WD 10,000 drives, ASUS 1900XT/512 Card, Win XP Home SP1.

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Guest Carl Hackman

Many thanks guys it is comments like these that keep our enthusiasm strong for developing FS enhancements.We have plenty of new innovative ideas in the pipeline and we will be revealing them as their stage of development warrants it but believe me when I say you will not be disappointed by the up and coming products and services that will be provided by HiFiRegardsCarl Hackmanhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Guest Stephen L

Mr. Hackman, thanks for the heads up, I like what you guys done with this latest release and I for one cannot wait to see what the future holds :) thanks again and I will watch your forum for upcoming items of interest.Take care,Stephen