Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

First images of Milky Way black hole!

3 hours ago, W2DR said:

By then the Black Hole will probably have consumed the entire galaxy and like so many things Congress does, it'll be too little too late.

Negative, that's a negative space cadet W2DR! It cant suck in the galaxy. In fact its not as big as some of the black holes in other galaxies. Black hole in galaxy cluster Abell 85 is the size of our solar system and has the mass of 40 billion suns!!! And it still wont suck it all in. Eventually black holes are predicted top evaporate due to Hawking Radiation.

Methinks you're taking this much too seriously..............🙂

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

There probably isn't much else to do on Guernsey :wink::laugh:

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

14 hours ago, W2DR said:

Methinks you're taking this much too seriously..............🙂

Huh... it was a joke, I was messing about and... taking the oportunity to talk about interesting stuff. Unless you really think you are a space cadet.  🙄

You see, I don't mind others adding a little humour into threads I start, I'm all for it, but let's address it in the spirit intended too... Space Cadet.

Edited by martin-w

13 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

There probably isn't much else to do on Guernsey :wink::laugh:

So true, all we have is endless activities on the ocean, cave exploring on Sark, Alderney to explore, gorgeous Herm to explore, Navy ships visiting,  entire day last Monday devoted to Liberation Day including a cavalcade of numerous WW2 vehicles, plus firework display at the castle, fascinating military museum to visit, a multitude of lovely beeches many empty, surfing, diving, bottle nose dolphins to say hello to, WW2 fortifications to explore, numerous events like hill climbs up the Val de Terres... honestly, we are bored to tears. Did the cliff walk to Fermain Bay the other week, utterly gorgeous view and a nice meal at the end of it... very boring so might need to talk about black holes.

Oh no, I took that quip from Chris way too seriously. 👍 or maybe not...

Passing the Imperial Hotel below. Yum, yum, lovely meals at the Imperial. 

Back on topic  or cat points will be deducted in the hundreds. 

Edited by martin-w
  • Upvote 1