Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

User defined pushback

Hi,

I’ve gone back to UGCX and have a few questions.

1. I have just created a custom pushback at LIRP, Facing East. Is there a way i can just select that pushback route without the route map chart popping up? Because if i select user defined that map keeps coming up on my screen. I use a 737 Homecockpit so i just want to press a key to active my user defined pushback

2. Is it possible like i mentioned above to assign a key to my user defined pushback route without the map coming up?

Thanks

Edited by Driver170

Vernon Howells

17 hours ago, Driver170 said:

1. I have just created a custom pushback at LIRP, Facing East. Is there a way i can just select that pushback route without the route map chart popping up? Because if i select user defined that map keeps coming up on my screen. I use a 737 Homecockpit so i just want to press a key to active my user defined pushback

Question: Isn't the map minimizing already when it comes up?, just to confirm if it gets minimized.

There is an option...in "Aircraft Profile Settings" named "Automatically display map simulation view". This allows to use the simulation itself to draw the route on a top-down view, this will minimize automatically the map window, and show it in top down view. This option is "Global" to UGCX, and doesn't needs to be set per aircraft profile.

17 hours ago, Driver170 said:

2. Is it possible like i mentioned above to assign a key to my user defined pushback route without the map coming up?

Hmm... there is no key assignment at the moment.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi,

The map is minimizing just that i need to bring the pop up menu everytime for selecting my custom pushback route.

I have a 737 homecockpit so i want to avoid the use of the keyboard 

Vernon Howells