Sign in to follow this  
Daveo

MS Real Weather Site

Guest richie35

Hi Everybody,Anyone having problems with the real weather download site? When I download the first window completes the download the the sim freezes up and eventually creates a window error message. I have not changed or downloaded any thing since it was working OK yesterday. I have tried a repair but still same problem. Isent the error report to Micrsoft.Any response/Richie35

Guest radivil

Since about friday night, real world weather either freezes or crashes FSX for me about 80% of the time. Also at the same time, it learned to lock when I hit "Go to briefing" to play a mission. And appears to freeze for 10+ seconds after I click "OK" after selecting an aircraft or "Fly." Just suddenly started up, I didnt change anything.

Guest richie35

Thanks Radivil for your reply. I guess the problem is indeed with the site and hope MS will repair it.Thanks again.Richie35

Guest RBridgers

I've had the same problem. When it tries to load the weather, it locks up.

Guest Scousefox9

Ye, i'm getting the exact same problem: It downloads 100% then crashes before the next load can happen and restarts my FS. It even restarted my pc on one occassion. I got it working last night on another account on my pc but I know loads of people who are having the same problem; some said they could download it but it had 0kt winds and silly errors and didn't update after 15 mins etc.Lets hope Jeppesen or MS can fix it soon ;(.

Guest abulaafia

Time to get a REAL weather program: www.hifisim.com(not affiliated, just VERY satisfied customer) :)==Marten:Weber==P-D920 oc3.64MHz 2GB RAM WinXP ATI X1900+1024MB 2xSATA250 2xVIEWSONIC 19"Best AI available today: www.world-of-ai.com

>Time to get a REAL weather program: www.hifisim.com>(not affiliated, just VERY satisfied customer) :)>Im using WXmakerX which isnt bad. Does active sky have to be used with a subscription or?DaveoESSB

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Hi,Active Sky X includes an indefinite "subscription" to the private HiFi DataNet X weather collection and distribution system. When you purchase the product it's all included ;)Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

>Hi,>>Active Sky X includes an indefinite "subscription" to the>private HiFi DataNet X weather collection and distribution>system. When you purchase the product it's all included ;)>>Best,Thanks,The weather maker rx is nice but the GUI was a little lame. I'll give this one a shot being the dollar conversion rate is really in my favor right now .

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png