Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

FSReborn Sting S4 coming soon

Fabio is with FSReborn right now, going over FSReborn’s Sting S4: https://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfabio

The plane looks very detailed.  People were mentioning in the chat that the price was $24 USD but I did not hear Fabio or FSReborn say this (I came into the stream later) so maybe someone else that was in the stream from the beginning can confirm the price.

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 3

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Not a GA guy but I really like what I’ve seen so far. Great job FSReborn!

• Like 1

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Not sure on the price, but I can vouch this plane is addictive and sooo detailed!

• Like 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

2 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Not sure on the price, but I can vouch this plane is addictive and sooo detailed!

I asked a few more people if the chat about the price of $24 USD just to double check, and the chat confirmed it was $24 USD.  Fabio and FSReborn were too busy to look at the chat so they didn’t see my question about the price.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

1 minute ago, abrams_tank said:

I asked a few more people if the chat about the price of $24 USD just to double check, and the chat confirmed it was $24 USD.  Fabio and FSReborn were too busy to look at the chat so they didn’t see my question about the price.

I have to say it's a bargain at that price, there's so much packed into this little plane, and the effort @simbol has put into making it realistic is nothing short of phenomenal.  I've had the pleasure of seeing it develop and watch the feature count increase because "it just has to be done properly".  The dedication behind all the work is just mind-blowing.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Looks great! Happy to support new devs coming to MSFS.

Edited by GCBraun
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

Looks really interesting: https://fselite.net/content/fsreborn-announces-sting-s4-for-microsoft-flight-simulator-comes-with-full-brs/

FSReborn has announced that they will soon be bringing the Sting S4 to Microsoft Flight Simulator. What is particularly unique about this aircraft is that it comes with a full Ballistic Rescue System (BRS) that comes with a fully dynamic flight model and physics.

The Sting S4 is a composite aircraft with a powerful front-engine, meaning this thing is fast, light and speedy. FSReborn has created a realistic rendition of the aircraft, using the new Microsoft Flight Simulator prop simulation and physics, along with having the plane tested by real Sting S4 pilots.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

Very nice indeed! I wish @simbol much success with his new add-on. He's well deserving of our support.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Indeed! And @simbol looking forward to seeing how this aircraft makes use of all the new prop physics and CFD features that you were eluding to earlier. Any details you can provide on that front and its aerodynamics in general will be much appreciated. 

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS

Correct $24.99 USD.

the airplane is already fully CFD enabled, if you watch Favio stream you will hear me explaining how the stall is simulated now as per real world thanks to this.

R.

• Like 10

"We build dreams."

I love it!

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

From Fabio's stream some interesting points:
- inverted flight and impact on engine & windmilling and associated physics: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483624442?t=01h56m36s
- canopy open and associated physics: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483624442?t=01h42m21s
- parachute deploy: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483624442?t=01h59m06s
- aerodynamics/CFD/thermals etc: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483624442?t=01h38m45s

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 1

Len

8 minutes ago, simbol said:

Correct $24.99 USD.

the airplane is already fully CFD enabled, if you watch Favio stream you will hear me explaining how the stall is simulated now as per real world thanks to this.

R.

Hi it looks stunning!

Would love to see a TDS GTN 750Xi in there!  

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

6 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Would love to see a TDS GTN 750Xi in there!  

we will be support via a mod on PCs. a beta tester is using TSD since dec.. for market place I have to deliver it without external software like TDS.

• Like 2