Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

FSReborn Sting S4 coming soon

as a pilot of a BRS equipped plane IRL, this one seems very interesting indeed. Spectacular visuals!

(note to others, the plane will be a wreck despite BRS shute landing, it is only meant to save human lives, not airframes 😆)

• Like 2

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

The one I want is AI lights Reborn!  And if we are really allowed to dream.  It would be for same team to redo the runway lights in MSFS.  I realize this is all probably challenged by the current day SDK.  But one can dream

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

3 hours ago, kevinfirth said:

Not sure on the price, but I can vouch this plane is addictive and sooo detailed!

I can second that 😉

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

1 hour ago, simbol said:

we will be support via a mod on PCs. a beta tester is using TSD since dec.. for market place I have to deliver it without external software like TDS.

Saw your reply on Discord as well - thank you!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

4 hours ago, simbol said:

Correct $24.99 USD.

the airplane is already fully CFD enabled, if you watch Favio stream you will hear me explaining how the stall is simulated now as per real world thanks to this.

R.

I hope this sells very well for you @simbol! Good luck!

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I've just finished watching Fabio stream and have to say I am seriously impressed with this aircraft as probably everyone who watched it were. It might set a new bar in ways. I thought I could do without another 120kts GA but I am sold. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ohmsquare said:

I've just finished watching Fabio stream and have to say I am seriously impressed with this aircraft as probably everyone who watched it were. It might set a new bar in ways. I thought I could do without another 120kts GA but I am sold. 

Here's the recorded session. I am very impressed as well. I am also impressed by how the smaller developers work together to overcome some common obstacles

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1483624442

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this plane to the degree that most of us were looking forward to the PMDG 737!

The only reason I've kept XP11 installed is for one single plane;  the Rusky Sling 2.

Can't wait for this... take my money!

One small tip:  The GFC500 AP fitted in this Sling does not have a YD; 3rd axis servo is not possible on the sling.   So it would be better to remove the YD button from the GFC500 head unit, or at least, remove the 'YD' text from the button.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

10 hours ago, JYW said:

I am looking forward to this plane to the degree that most of us were looking forward to the PMDG 737!

The only reason I've kept XP11 installed is for one single plane;  the Rusky Sling 2.

Can't wait for this... take my money!

One small tip:  The GFC500 AP fitted in this Sling does not have a YD; 3rd axis servo is not possible on the sling.   So it would be better to remove the YD button from the GFC500 head unit, or at least, remove the 'YD' text from the button.

The pictures sent by aircraft manufacturer has the button, I think what happens is, they installed the Garmin unit as it comes standard to reduce costs but that feature doesn't get implemented.

Please come to our discord server, we can use your feedback to improve things further.

Best,

Simbol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simbol said:

The pictures sent by aircraft manufacturer has the button, I think what happens is, they installed the Garmin unit as it comes standard to reduce costs but that feature doesn't get implemented.

Please come to our discord server, we can use your feedback to improve things further.

Best,

Simbol

Hi Simbol,

There are two versions of the GFC500; one with YD (for aircraft that can support it) and one without.  Although you may well be right that sometimes the head unit with the YD is fitted to aircraft without the 3rd axis server.

Just for reference, here's a pic of the unit without  the YD button:-

fgfgfgf.jpg

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.