Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

FSHud - Air Traffic Control MSFS Beta

4 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Glad to see Flight1 is still alive and kickin'.

F1 was once a leader in innovative aircraft - I'd love to see one here in MSFS.

Yes. Great memories from Flight 1 ATR72 from the FSX era.

• Like 3

Does this program assign sids/stars/vectors as needed without them Being present on the flight plan?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShawnG said:

Does this program assign sids/stars/vectors as needed without them Being present on the flight plan?

Hello,

Procedures is one of the native functionalities that application keeps.
SID/STAR/TRANSITIONS and APPROACHES are taken from NavData and assigned to user and AI Aircraft.

I noticed you are offering beta access to people who own the P3D version. If I buy he P3D version could I also get access to the MSFS beta? Also buy purchasing the P3D version would that upgrade to the MSFS version or are they going to be separate products?

Dean Farley

Great, would be excellent too I think an option to control and hear the control to only other real online aircraft that decided to be controlled.

I would love to see a video of this in action we have been waiting for an ATC addon that can control the AI Traffic..

What voices can you use if you want to buy some and can you integrate any FS Chatter if you like to add extra atc communications? 

I am sure this will sell like hot cakes if it works well.

Cheers

Hamish

• Like 1

There are a couple of videos on youtube, these are from P3D but I would imagine it would give a good indication of what to expect. especially with the voices used etc.

Dean Farley

19 hours ago, Andayle said:

I noticed you are offering beta access to people who own the P3D version. If I buy he P3D version could I also get access to the MSFS beta

Yes... we may close it at some point, (EDIT - SEE BELOW). Note that there is actually no "separate P3D and MSFS" version. It all gets merged into a single install so you technically can start with one sim, close it, and start the other sim. It will configure itself for each.

EDIT - The MSFS beta is getting quite full so we will likely discontinue adding beta users within the next day or two.

Edited by Steve Halpern

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

On 5/15/2022 at 2:30 AM, FSHud said:

Hello,

As it was mentioned in product website:
https://www.fshud.com/

FSHud - Air Traffic Control completely handles AI Traffic during all stages in a low level (including parking, taxi, takeoff/landing and airborne).
Including care of conflicts forecasts and traffic separation.
All AI Traffic aircrafts are separated by timeslots accordingly and performing complete real world flight plans including procedures and following by Airways.
Most of it was mentioned in our P3D forums:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/understanding-fshudair-traffic-control-traffic_topic64710.html

And product page:
https://www.flight1.com/products.asp?vid=flt1sf&pid=fshudv1

Mostly in default ATC engine of MSFS and P3D there is no traffic separations. It causes to continuous go-arounds and formation flights which doesn't seems realistic.

Thank you

This a very great news.

Probably I'm wrong but I remember that for you at the moment managing the MSFS traffic (injected from the real world from MSFS itself) was not possibile. Am I wrong? 

1 hour ago, YouDontKnow said:

This a very great news.

Probably I'm wrong but I remember that for you at the moment managing the MSFS traffic (injected from the real world from MSFS itself) was not possibile. Am I wrong? 

That's correct. 
But beside of that I think MSFS real world traffic can't provide you all schedules for all aircrafts. You can just "capture" what is currently flying.
The FSHud is not traffic "interceptor" - it needs to know complete schedule for aircraft registration including flight plan to inject it as close as possible to location it should be at current time - not
sure how relevant MSFS real traffic...
For the future plans - at some point (hopefully) - FSHud could inject real traffic by itself.

1 hour ago, Steve Halpern said:

Yes... we may close it at some point, but it will be open likely through the weekend. Note that there is actually no "separate P3D and MSFS" version. It all gets merged into a single install so you technically can start with one sim, close it, and start the other sim. It will configure itself for each.

Hi Steve,

I just purchased FSHUD to use with MSFS (I don't have P3D). It seem to install correctly but is not recognizing that I have MSFS running? Then I noticed on SImforums that you posted a msg about requesting access to the beta there to receive additional 'information' on getting the MSFS version? I'm a bit confused? Anyways, I posted my request there and look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

5 minutes ago, Gate99 said:

Hi Steve,

I just purchased FSHUD to use with MSFS (I don't have P3D). It seem to install correctly but is not recognizing that I have MSFS running? Then I noticed on SImforums that you posted a msg about requesting access to the beta there to receive additional 'information' on getting the MSFS version? I'm a bit confused? Anyways, I posted my request there and look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark - FSHud for MSFS still wasn't released - it is in BETA now.
If you would like to help us and play with BETA version that is still not on production level you can ask for join.
Officially now FSHud is only for P3D

2 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Hi Mark - FSHud for MSFS still wasn't released - it is in BETA now.
If you would like to help us and play with BETA version that is still not on production level you can ask for join.
Officially now FSHud is only for P3D

Thanks for the prompt reply and clarification. As mentioned, I did post a request (on SImforums) for access to the Beta and look forward to trying it out.

Thanks again,

Mark

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

I'm happy FShub is forging ahead with a solution for ATC, no question whom ever get this right there will be a well deserved pay day and rightly so, definitely following

Edited by Jetman67

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K