Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

FSHud - Air Traffic Control MSFS Beta

More official video coverage will come in the future. There are some user videos on YouTube that you can check out... if you search there.

More voices with different regional accents are planned. We include 5 now.

• Like 1

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

This looks interesting and I'll be following the latest developments as well.  One thing I'm still confused about after reading through this thread:  with MSFS, what traffic does this work with?  Live AI?  Offline AI?

33 minutes ago, mikeklimek said:

This looks interesting and I'll be following the latest developments as well.  One thing I'm still confused about after reading through this thread:  with MSFS, what traffic does this work with?  Live AI?  Offline AI?

Hello,
It will work with offline default AI or AIG Installed traffic. It is required for the application to import complete schedules and registrations of each aircraft - MSFS live traffic doesn't provide this information.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FSHud said:

Hello,
It will work with offline default AI or AIG Installed traffic. It is required for the application to import complete schedules and registrations of each aircraft - MSFS live traffic doesn't provide this information.

Thanks, much appreciated!

3 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Hello,

You should precise this, it will work only with .bgl based traffic. 100% of my AIG AI traffic is NOT .bgl based anymore... or is this info I have on FSHud outdated?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

2 minutes ago, AnkH said:

You should precise this, it will work only with .bgl based traffic. 100% of my AIG AI traffic is NOT .bgl based anymore... or is this info I have on FSHud outdated?

The next MSFS supported version WILL support AIG AI traffic flight plans (not .bgl) - that's because of large demand of this feature + it seems like you can't install .bgl AIG traffic on MSFS at all.

• Like 7

That is very good news, thanks for clarification

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

On 5/21/2022 at 8:42 PM, FSHud said:

Hello,

Do you think that in the future we can have chances also for the MSFS live traffic?

Moreover, do you have any release window for MSFS?

MSFS Live Traffic is not informative enough to provide all scheduled legs and all registrations for some regions. This information is necessary to import traffic and inject accordingly. As we state, it is important for FSHud to control all aspects of traffic injection so the virtual controller can know what is going on at all times.

We believe the MSFS version will be released towards the middle/end of June.

• Like 1

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

Just now, Steve Halpern said:

MSFS Live Traffic is not informative enough to provide all scheduled legs and all registrations for some regions. This information is necessary to import traffic and inject accordingly. As we state, it is important for FSHud to control all aspects of traffic injection so the virtual controller can know what is going on at all times.

We believe the MSFS version will be released towards the middle/end of June.

That's good! I can't wait!!

Quick question please.  Does FSHud add SIDS and STARS to a flight plan you give it?  So if I grab a route off of simbrief and add it to FSHud, will FSHud then add the procedures to the beginning and end of it?

23 minutes ago, VFRHawk said:

Quick question please.  Does FSHud add SIDS and STARS to a flight plan you give it?  So if I grab a route off of simbrief and add it to FSHud, will FSHud then add the procedures to the beginning and end of it?

SimBrief already include the SIDS and STARS. Do you mean the approach? Or you probably want to know if ATC can assign the SID and STAR if you leave it out of the flight plan.

Edited by MarkSC

42 minutes ago, MarkSC said:

SimBrief already include the SIDS and STARS. Do you mean the approach? Or you probably want to know if ATC can assign the SID and STAR if you leave it out of the flight plan.

Also interested in hearing that, appreciate that MSFS weather can't be read properly at the moment, but there are options to read RW weather.

Can it do that, report it back to you and dynamically assign SIDS & STARS/Approaches? That would be very useful...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Every time I've generated a flight plan in Simbrief it's not included the sid and star, so it may be that I've not spotted the option to include them - either that or I'm misunderstanding in some way?  I guess maybe it's the approach?

What I want to avoid is what happens with some ATC programs where you have to input parts of the route manually.  I'd like to get the route from simbrief and then just have the ATC program handle flying it as Pro ATC/X did back on P3D.

OK, sorry to hijack the thread but this is confusing me.

I've just used Simbrief to plan a route from Palma Majorca (LEPA) to Alicante (LEAL).  It gave me:

BAVE3A BAVER R59 GERVU GERV2M (I'm using an older airac cycle so you may get different results)

Looking at the map it's a straight out from the airport to an airway, and then at the arrivals end it just goes from a waypoint north of - and at almost 90 degrees to - the runway, to the runway?

So unless I've misunderstood, the route its given doesn't have a SID or STAR?  Those would need to be added?