Sign in to follow this  
Steve Halpern

FSHud - Air Traffic Control MSFS Beta

6 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

ASOBO has started the redesign some weeks ago, but we have no estimated timeframe for release

Glad to hear work is underway!  ATC and the internal AI engine are really two of the last gripes I have with the sim.

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

33 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Glad to hear work is underway!  ATC and the internal AI engine are really two of the last gripes I have with the sim.

I confess that from the beginning of the first appearances of the videos of the new MSFS I was deceived. hahahaha

Seeing the ATC texts delivering approximations and allowing to select SIDs and STARs, I thought ATC would do all the work. I hope that one day we can reach this level. For ATC I want freedom to start a VFR flight and end IFR based on weather changes while I want unpredictability in my flights.

5 hours ago, ricka47 said:

It's right above your choices of what you can do. When you're in the air or taxiing, it will point in the direction that you should go and tell you how far you need to go. When you should be stopped (on the ground) there is a little stop sign there.

Guess I need to look closer.

Or (gasp!) RTFM...

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

Default ATC is serviceable as an added factor in immersion - but the voices are limited. This, to me, is the real immersion killer: you could be flying out of some remote airport in the Swiss Alps and it's the same voices whereever you go. 

• Like 1

Yet to see a video that shows the AI injection. Anybody know if one exists?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

7 hours ago, KL Oo said:

Yes, very odd that none of the published video's show this! 

3 hours ago, tup61 said:

This one shows some 

Tyson Rose

12 hours ago, KL Oo said:

That's because there is hardly any AI injection. Like you're lucky to see 10 at JFK.

6 hours ago, tup61 said:

There's a problem with the various videos, streams or "reviews", namely , that one can't get a balanced and objective review of a product in most cases. 

Drawbacks and faults are either not shown and mentioned or are mentioned very briefly if they are. 

Long gone are the days one could relay on an honest objective and balanced review  as a guide for ones purchase choice. I suppose there are exceptions to this occasionally but they are few and very far between.

Edited by ha5mvo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ha5mvo said:

There's a problem with the various videos, streams or "reviews", namely , that one can't get a balanced and objective review of a product in most cases. 

Drawbacks and faults are either not shown and mentioned or are mentioned very briefly if they are. 

Long gone are the days one could relay on an honest objective and balanced review  as a guide for ones purchase choice. I suppose there are exceptions to this occasionally but they are few and very far between.

I find Q8Pilot to be quite honest. Or at least he used to be. Although I haven't seen any of his reviews for a while. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

On 6/13/2022 at 7:57 AM, ricka47 said:

I told myself that I wouldn't be a beta tester but jumped on this one for some reason. It was a mistake and I've asked for a refund.

How do I request a refund? Unfortunately the software is not ready.

59 minutes ago, Julius Saint said:

How do I request a refund? Unfortunately the software is not ready.

I just did it through the Flight One site. There was an option to request a refund.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

I just did it through the Flight One site. There was an option to request a refund.

I opened a ticket. I hope I can. FsHud will really take some time to be ready. I tried in every way. I'm a software developer and I think the only way we can have something is for the community to come together and start a project of our own opensource.

Thank you for your help. If not, I'll ask you for the link to try it your way.

1 hour ago, Julius Saint said:

I opened a ticket. I hope I can. FsHud will really take some time to be ready. I tried in every way. I'm a software developer and I think the only way we can have something is for the community to come together and start a project of our own opensource.

Thank you for your help. If not, I'll ask you for the link to try it your way.

for that we need a solid SDK first.....

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png