Sign in to follow this  
bendead

Fenix A320: The End of a Beta

I think AMIR said they weren't going to a weeks worth of promo streams like PMDG did.  There will be some marketing stuff then straight to release.  We might see a couple of live streams, but not a ton.  I have a feeling we could be looking at a mid week release.  There was supposed to a in depth feature video a while back.  Hopefully that's still on.  No idea about tutorial vids.  I'm sure those will be come if not by FNX, then by someone else, I'm sure.

Edited by Jeff Nielsen
  • Like 6

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

2 minutes ago, Jeff Nielsen said:

I have a feeling we could be looking at a mid week release.

My guess is 19-26th.

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Just now, tweekz said:

My guess is 19-26th.

Or earlier, or later, we'll see.  So far, they've under promised and over delivered, that can only be good 🙂 

• Like 2

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I wonder if they have manage to implement pop out windows for the instruments? A most important thing PMDG has not managed with their PMDG 737 for MSFS

Edited by nas123
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, nas123 said:

I wonder if they have manage to implement pop out windows for the instruments? A most important thing PMDG has not managed with their PMDG 737 for MSFS

PMDG cannot without recoding their whole plane. C++ doesn’t allow pop outs at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

35 minutes ago, Mroberts95 said:

PMDG cannot without recoding their whole plane. C++ doesn’t allow pop outs at the moment. 

CRJ is possible and is with WASM 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

• Like 3

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, omarsmak30 said:

CRJ is possible and is with WASM 

Not the same thing, Read RSR posts below

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Just now, Mroberts95 said:

Not the same thing, Read RSR posts below

Saw it now. Thanks 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 minute ago, omarsmak30 said:

Saw it now. Thanks 

No worries! I wish it was possible because at some point I want to do a home cockpit in the future. Ill stick to my 34" monitor for now.

Mark Roberts 

The quality that Fenix are providing here with the A320 is absolutely outstanding. They really are setting a new benchmark. I have no doubt it will live up to all the hype. I just hope my new PC will arrive in time for the release!

Edited by james42
  • Like 5

Can't wait for this, but will be keen to see performance first.  If it's close to PMDG, instant purchase. 

• Like 2

Matt Webb

To say I am excited just does not do it justice. 

• Like 2

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

I've had so much airbus flying last 6 months I think I night have a look at this Fenix, however to be honest for my depth of piloting (and limited time available)_ I am more than happy to continue with the ever-improving FBW and keep my hangar pretty clean and happily watch you all go for it.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

2 hours ago, Matt Webb said:

Can't wait for this, but will be keen to see performance first.  If it's close to PMDG, instant purchase. 

Same. Incredible to sayt this but the 737 is the best in terms of FPS for me.

What an irony to say that because the DC6 sucks, even with the NanoVG

Cheers :)

N.-