Sign in to follow this  
Paladin

VRinsight Boeing style Combo 2

Good evening, UK time.  I have spent a couple of days trying, periodically,  to get this hardware functioning using A&Os bridge and Guenseli's modules from .to.  Both A&Os and the bridge module correctly identify the aircraft - FBW. I have the item sort of functional in that it correctly displays what the autopilot is set to within MSFS, but there is no change on either the local VRI's or MSFS displays when using the VRI's rotaries/buttons but changing within the sim correctly displays on the hardware.  Chance are that I have/have not done something correctly and wonder if I could ask for a clue on what it might be. TKS and BR.

M.

• Like 1

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

I have the same problem as you with my mcp vrinsight!! impossible to program the aircraft from the
mcp combo2.
  • Like 1

Please contact the author (=Guenseli). When you are seeing data on the MCP, the interface itself works. You must have missed a step when installing his profiles, scripts and templates (a template must be applied to the aircraft too, just importing it is not enough).

Also, make sure that the package you download is meant for the specific airplane that you want to fly. They are all different in the MSFS world, and what works for one aircraft will normally not work for another. These packages are not interchangeable.

Edited by Lorby_SI

LORBY-SI