Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, rutra said:

Chewwy at 12z

So, we were all waiting for Chewwy to return from his holiday in order to have the NDA lifted?!
That's some influence he has. Maybe he knows some dark secrets about the Fenix team! 😆

I'm excited to watch the streams later.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Guys, I cannot wait to do a 1st acceptance flight from LFBO in old A320 house colours... seems to be a matter of hours now.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

CLASSIC ENGINE OPTION... CEO... I keep repeating this the last days. 😄

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

LETS GO!!!! Now this I’m really excited for…. And also the inibuilds a310 😈

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Let someone decent steam it please otherwise it'll be another meh PMDG release.

As far as i know  KatiePilot is a A320 RWP.

Cannot wait, the tensions building....

Edited by Car147
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Now that I'm finally able to fly the FBW.. this excited me even more. I never MADE time to get into airbus on p3d.. and with the FBW in MSFS.. well, I love it now..!

• Like 3

Victor Roos

A big thanks to @captain420 for updating the list of streams in the first post!  It's very helpful, thanks!

• Like 3

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Stupid question from me, I have always ever only flown Boeing's, and aircraft with Yokes. IS airbus easier? 

11 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Stupid question from me, I have always ever only flown Boeing's, and aircraft with Yokes. IS airbus easier? 

Short answer... yes.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

1 hour ago, VBHB said:

Let someone decent steam it please otherwise it'll be another meh PMDG release.

I woulld say it's easier to understand, There are quite a few excellent tutorials from RWP that stream constantly posted below. no waffle from these guys, and in depth explanation in the operation of the A320.

Here

And

Here

And the excellent FBW tutorials  Here

Dunno how that happned, i quoted the wrong thread.It was intended for @Ianrivaldosmith

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

2 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

It depends. To get an overall grasp of how the ATHR/Autoflight/FMGS and FBW works, it is fairly straight forward.

But when you start to dig deeper into different flight laws and protections and its degradations and what have you - it can get messy rather quickly.

You'll quickly appreciate the ECAM and it's recommended actions.

• Like 3

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

23 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

There are no stupid questions when ot coems to new things man!!

It is a bit more intuitive due to the FBW and protections for me (e.g., it holds the pitch/AoA when turning). But there is a lot under the hood with all the quircks.

• Like 1

Victor Roos

The FMS is somewhat different to the Boeing style but the principles are broadly the same.

You'll probably get into some "what the heck is going on now?" situations but that's part of the fun.

• Like 1

Intel Core i5-12600k, Nvidia RTX 2080 Super, 64 Gigs.

I think I'm gonna faint. Hopefully Chewwy doesn't spend the firs 30 minutes of the stream reading out subs and donations.

Edited by FlyerNYC
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Yes Ian, its FBW you point it and you can let go of the stick/yoke its very cool. 

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip