Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

IAE and sharklets will come as addon for free.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

2 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

You can pull the food tray out…

What?  LOL

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

A lot of hype and excitement around this. Hoping the reality matches the hype. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

As someone who is absolutely anal about simming real world operations with the right aircraft type I very much look forward to this non NEO version of the A320.

In Europe, where I fly the most, many operators are only beginning to upgrade their fleet to the NEO now, so it's good that we now finally will get the option to fly a standard version.

Does anyone know if the A319 and A321 will also come in the future?

The EFB alone makes me want to buy this plane! The level of detail on the EFB is amazing! I hope you can customize and change out the wallpaper on it, and would be cool to update the EFB's firmware like on a real iPad. I heard the apps are modular and that you can build apps just for the EFB. That is just insane!!! The UI is sooooooooooo word not allowed elegant, sexy and gorgeous. What I've always wanted EFBs to look like on planes! I really hope they find a way to add a web browser app on that EFB! Would love to be able to open discord, youtube, plex, etc while I fly. It would be so immersive instead of having to alt+tab back out to your windows desktop.

• Like 5

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

51 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

At least we should have less RSR comparing himself to Michelangelo.

"Comparing himself to Michelangelo" ??? What are you talking about?

RSR didn't "compare" himself to Michelangelo. He was using Michelangelo as a metaphore of comparing the completion of a work of art, and by such making the point, that an artist never sees the beauty of the full work, but only sees the faults or what is missing from the work.

Oh boy, I would really wish that people would stop making up things that they claim RSR have said or over-analyze sentences, as a way of critizing and/or ridicule him.

Sorry for being blunt, but this is getting ridiculous.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Does anyone know if the A319 and A321 will also come in the future?

Yes it is

"We're currently focused on the A320 CEO for release, but other variants are planned in the future."

Edited by bendead
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, psolk said:

So is the 787 no?

I believe Boeing FBW are positive speed stable by design, whereas the A320 is netrual.

for instance, if you accelerate from target speed in a 787, the nose will begin to rise. Not quite so on the airbus, it it will try to maintain 1G flight and trim out the vertical acceleration.

@jon b please help 😂

• Like 1

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Just now, anden145 said:

"Comparing himself to Michelangelo" ??? What are you talking about?

RSR didn't "compare" himself to Michelangelo. He was using Michelangelo as a metaphore of comparing the completion of a work of art, and by such making the point, that an artist never sees the beauty of the full work, but only sees the faults or what is missing from the work.

Oh boy, I would really wish that people would stop making up things that they claim RSR have said or over-analyze sentences, as a way of critizing and/or ridicule him.

Sorry for being blunt, but this is getting ridiculous.

It's the internet. You just get to see live and in written letters, that many people are simply either not willing or not able to listen to or read and understand what others have said exactly.

• Like 1

But does it have a cup in the holder??????

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

And does it have coffee in the cup? And what is the flavour??

• Like 2

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

9 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

And does it have coffee in the cup? And what is the flavour??

The flavor is Wookie.

otBVzwg.png

• Like 2

Ryan

19 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

The flavor is Wookie.

Yeah that's going to be removed before release according to Chewwy. It was just something they put around the cockpit for the testers or something.