Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

All these streamers grate on me. No informative impartiality. Just a gushing love fest. I'm waiting for some proper reviews from the likes of Into The Blue or 320 Sim Pilot. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

All these streamers grate on me. No informative impartiality. Just a gushing love fest. I'm waiting for some proper reviews from the likes of Into The Blue or 320 Sim Pilot. 

Blackbox711 or KatiePilot are also good recommendations. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Fabio takes hours from gate to lift-off usually but he really is showing all the features of the aircraft currently rather than wasting time on audience shout-outs etc: https://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfabio .. and as usual a lot of good background info.

Edited by lwt1971

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

This is going to be the product of the year and I'm a Boeing guy. Looks amazing. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Fabio takes hours from gate to lift-off usually but he really is showing all the features of the aircraft currently rather than focusing on audience shout-outs etc: https://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfabio

Chewwy is also doing that, I enjoy his streams.

• Like 2

Chewy showed the task manager with some Fenix programs running in the background, like FenixDisplay and FenixSystem. Interesting.

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lucas Gomes said:

Chewy showed the task manager with some Fenix programs running in the background, like FenixDisplay and FenixSystem. Interesting.

Not really news, they said from the start there would be external programs.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, VBHB said:

Yes chewy behaving today. What a plane RIP PMDG.

I don't get comments like this. They are both great aircraft, from devs that are bringing us far more depth in both operation and design. I have never seen a hobby where so many are happy to come along and slate anything they don't like. And 9 times out of 10 they are wrong!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

5 minutes ago, Lucas Gomes said:

spacer.png

Chewey also just stated it's a MSFS issue, as many will know and have had  since Su9

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

This product looks great.  However I have not been able to follow all the details or none have been provided.  Just what are the future plans for the Fenix A320?  Is this a start of a complete series or just one plane, one engine option etc?  Does Fenix plan to do an A319 and A321 with both CFM and IAE engines plus winglet options at some point? Heck maybe even a NEO of all 3 models?

What we need is a consistency where a developer creates a full package eventually that way its all the same stuff.  If you have one person making an A320 and another company making an A321 and so on they will really end up being totally different.  I can see this taking a lot of time and not coming at the same time like the old days but it would be nice to have a complete A320 series by an awesome and respected developer.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, YouDontKnow said:

What about the service based failure?

It does have a type of service based failure system called Mean-Time-Between-Failure. Aamir described it in yesterdays blog post at fenixsim.com about half way down.

• Like 2

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

5 minutes ago, VBHB said:

Hear hear.

It’s a marketing campaign so am not sure what people expect here, he’s been involved in this for 16 months and this isn’t even a review it’s a reveal. The reviews will come at launch like they always have an always will.

Some people can’t help but find a negative on what is an amazing day for simmers it’s just weird to me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, longhaul747 said:

This product looks great.  However I have not been able to follow all the details or none have been provided.  Just what are the future plans for the Fenix A320?  Is this a start of a complete series or just one plane, one engine option etc?  Does Fenix plan to do an A319 and A321 with both CFM and IAE engines plus winglet options at some point? Heck maybe even a NEO of all 3 models?

What we need is a consistency where a developer creates a full package eventually that way its all the same stuff.  If you have one person making an A320 and another company making an A321 and so on they will really end up being totally different.  I can see this taking a lot of time and not coming at the same time like the old days but it would be nice to have a complete A320 series by an awesome and respected developer.  

To answer you, yes and as part of a free upgrade then there will be 319 and 321 planned. No confirmation on the neo as far as I know there is no plans however could be wrong on that.

Edited by Carts85

3 minutes ago, longhaul747 said:

They've already announced IAE's as a free update down the line. It would be very surprising if they didn't carry on the development with A319 and 321. The biggest technical hurdles must have already been tackled with their first release.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VBHB said:

They deserve everything they get.

I guess they're quite happy with what they "get".

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved