Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Just watching Easysimpilot now. Sounds are amazing. Excuse my ignorance, but is the noise level in the cockpit on the ground THAT loud? I’m curious - what causes the noise?

Are you referring to the beginning of the stream prior to taxi? If so, Gavin had opened a window in the cockpit ! 

I actually asked as I was also surprised by the general racket 😛 

2Low2Slow

Edited by TooLowTooSlow

3 minutes ago, TooLowTooSlow said:

Are you referring to the beginning of the stream prior to taxi? If so, Gavin had opened a window in the cockpit !

Yeah noticed he left the window open. Just didn’t think it’d be that loud. Seemed much louder than in the FBW?

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

44 minutes ago, PilotPete99 said:

Have they mentioned anything about possibly modeling Mike Tyson beating the snot out of that unruly passenger in the cabin? Not sure I can pull the trigger unless this feature is added!

Cheers, Pete

The CG probably shifts slightly as Tyson leans over his seat to reach him lol

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Guys, this is the most detailed a/c for any sim for pc, this is True. But how was the flight dynamics? 

Edited by spitzer
  • Like 2

Uygar

Best Regards

Sounds seem good but honestly, at least on my headphones, nowhere near FSLabs level. I'm still excited for this aircraft and will pick it up for sure.

Yes, the soundscape dynamically changes depending on which apertures are open on the the aircraft.

We have simulated the change in soundscape when you have the L1 door open, for example. But the cockpit door muffles it still. But if you have both the L1 door and the cockpit door open, it gets loud - because the sound isn't being muffled by anything, it has a pretty direct path to you.

Same with if the windows are open. 

• Like 14

Aamir Thacker

22 minutes ago, WestAir said:

I also thought it was an autoland, but it was hand flown I think. Doesn't he disconnected the A/P before minimums?

Yeah, it was a manual landing. I was refering to notable changes in pitch attitude at certain times when correcting glideslope or speed. That seemed a bit too much. On the other hand the capturing of altitudes or the initiating of descends seemed more smooth than in any other addon I own.

Edited by tweekz

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Alright @Aamir what's the release date? I think we've seen enough. lol

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Thanks for explaining @Aamir! Great to have a developer contributing on the forum.

Cant wait to try this out. Got a decent setup with a 5.1 system using Dolby Atmos. 

Just noticed the EFB has a takeoff performance calculator 👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

6 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Alright @Aamir what's the release date? I think we've seen enough. lol

Indeed, @Aamir
Stop teain' and start releasin' 😄

• Like 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Now watching the streams, from what Fabio said, it seems that there is an incompatibility problem with the Toolbar Pushback, which decreases the Fenix A320 performance. 

Reading the comments on flightsim.to, this sounds more like a problem with Toolbar Pushback than with Fenix. People reporting fps drops using it with other addons.

2 hours ago, jarmstro said:

All these streamers grate on me. No informative impartiality. Just a gushing love fest. I'm waiting for some proper reviews from the likes of Into The Blue or 320 Sim Pilot. 

Maybe, just maybe, it is that good and any gripes pale in comparison to what it gets right?

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

12 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Just noticed the EFB has a takeoff performance calculator 👌

Yes finally someone on the payware side developing a proper efb that doesn't feel like an afterthought, quickly ducktaped together as the last item on the tasklist. FBW raised the bar here and Fenix took the challenge by heart. Here's to hoping others follow suit.

Edited by Kopteeni
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

Yes finally someone on the payware side developing a proper efb that doesn't feel like an afterthought, quickly ducktaped together as the last item on the tasklist. FBW raised the bar here and Fenix took the challenge by heart. Here's to hoping others follow suit.

I'm just going to say, it's completely unnecessary to code in the ability to move apps around  in the EFB, like you can move your app icons around on your IPad.  Completely unnecessary.  But Fenix did it anyways 😆

Edited by abrams_tank
  • Like 4

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM