Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

As this is my first airliner for 10 years, could someone recommend a pushback tool for the Fenix A320 please.  Is there any other app you would recommend for this 10 year GA guy?

Edited by MrBitstFlyer

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Fenix really cheated their way into the flight sim scene using Prosim. Very smart move but unfair to the other developers ... too bad no one ever had that idea before, I guess people never even bothered to take the initiative thinking a company like Prosim would never accept such a deal. This one move is single reason they have been able to achieve what they've done. They started with a simulator already made and already superior to PMDG, so they had all their time to focus on visuals and make everything perfect as possible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cepact said:

Fenix really cheated their way into the flight sim scene using Prosim. Very smart move but unfair to the other developers ... too bad no one ever had that idea before, I guess people never even bothered to take the initiative thinking a company like Prosim would never accept such a deal. This one move is single reason they have been able to achieve what they've done. They started with a simulator already made and already superior to PMDG, so they had all their time to focus on visuals and make everything perfect as possible.

Not  "cheating" ,just a smart business move. 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, cepact said:

What? "Unfair"? Are you serious?

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, MrBitstFlyer said:

As this is my first airliner for 10 years, could someone recommend a pushback tool for the Fenix A320 please.  Is there any other app you would recommend for this 10 year GA guy?

Normally I'd say Toolbar Pushback, but a lot of people have serious FPS problems with it. There's always Pushback Express (PBE) by FS2Crew, which also enables you to precisely do planned pushbacks - but not as "smooth" like Toolbar Pushback with a map. I use PBE as long as Toolbar Pushback has these problems.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cepact said:

I wasn't aware that there was a Geneva convention governing what is and isn't appropriate for developing add-ons for a flight sim.  You're welcome to not buy it.

• Like 8

Aorus Master X570 / 5800x3d w/ Arctic Freezer ii 280 / Asus TUF 3090 w/ gigabyte BIOS / 2x16GB b-die @ 3600Mhz 

5 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Normally I'd say Toolbar Pushback, but a lot of people have serious FPS problems with it. There's always Pushback Express (PBE) by FS2Crew, which also enables you to precisely do planned pushbacks - but not as "smooth" like Toolbar Pushback with a map. I use PBE as long as Toolbar Pushback has these problems.

Tool Pushback works fine for me, no FPS problems at all. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Hmmmm... that could have been more useful. Turn down your settings to the point where the FPS are acceptable then report to the world.. "See, not bad!". But we'll know soon enough. Fingers crossed. 🤞 

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Tool Pushback works fine for me, no FPS problems at all. 

I didn't notice anything "big", too, but then again I use 100% AIG traffic and/or VATSIM, so FPS will tank anyway on big airports [with the FBW or the 737]. So hard to say, how much or if any at all Toolbar Pushback adds to this. There are too many factors at work in MSFS.

1 minute ago, Fiorentoni said:

I didn't notice anything "big", too, but then again I use 100% AIG traffic and/or VATSIM, so FPS will tank anyway on big airports [with the FBW or the 737]. So hard to say, how much or if any at all Toolbar Pushback adds to this. There are too many factors at work in MSFS.

I don't use AIG or Vatsim, and Tool pushback has zero effect on FPS for me. 

In a not too long future I hope :

My favorite is the IAE

Edited by bendead

I guess I’m one of the few who doesn’t think the price is a “steal” but rather a spot on price point. If it were much higher, I’d probably pass on it no matter how epic it’s going to be. 

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

@Hatch76 Most of us have been brainwashed by the ridiculous addon price inflation that P3D bought about

Edited by ckyliu
typo
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 minute ago, ckyliu said:

@Hatch76 Most of us have been brainwashed by the ridicolous addon price inflation that P3D bought about

I paid $60 for the A2A Connie years ago. Next to that, the A320 is a steal. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I paid $60 for the A2A Connie years ago. Next to that, the A320 is a steal. 

Well, some of us paid 90 euros for the MSFS Maddog