Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

I subscribe to a couple of dozen YouTube channels that show flight Sims. All I see lately is channels featuring MSFS.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

38 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

Seems like MSFS has reached critical mass in the last few weeks.

Oh, I think MSFS reached critical mass well before the onslaught of the recent hi profile releases over the past couple of weeks. For reasons I will never understand is why certain developers are stuck on only developing for the other platforms. Yes, it is a whole new ball game in the MSFS park requiring new ways and different learning curves, but better to be in a ball park with a full house rather than a park with an increasing number of empty seats.

But certainly, this release by FENIX is icing on the cake for Jorg and team. When real Airbus pilots say this release outshines the realism and detail of the other platforms - that hits home hard - the ultimate testimony to the state of flight simulation!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Ten Minutes of the F-14 Tomcat and Supercarrier - Launch - Mission - Recovery | DCS World | 4K

It seems Fenix now given all the streamers the A320 to stream it 🤣 

Sorry, but this is classic marketing move.

Roi Ben

3 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

I mean, yes. They're a business.

• Like 1

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! THIS IS IT FOLKS, EVEN SOONER THAN FRIDAY! 

It's going live at 20.00Z! From aamir's discord announcement just now :

@everyone at 2000Z tonight we're going to make our A320 available for purchase at fenixsim.com. It's fair to say there are hummingbirds with lower heart rates than our team right now. We've received advice from PayPal to hold off on accepting PayPal payments for a couple of days, but every other payment option (Cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc) will be available at launch. We'll do our very best to make the next 24hrs go as smoothly as possible, just please bear with us if something doesn't quite go to plan!

In the words of one of our devs, Dave - time to boot it 

-Aamir

Edited by Makinen11
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

It seems Fenix now given all the streamers the A320 to stream it 🤣 

PayPal is my choice, I can wait.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Probably. I think they are UK based.

And here I was thinking I would hold off on this purchase for a few months and stay with the 737...… and now I am wavering

Edited by Cognita

Dan Scott

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

PayPal is my choice, I can wait.

I think Paypal takes the most cut out of all the others merchants services.  

Roi Ben

So is it released in an hour, then?

Awesome! Have fun for everyone who will be first in line! 2000Z is literally my bed time for work, haha. 😭

Edited by WestAir

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.