Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

PayPal was deselected as a launch payment option due to the fact that despite we are verified with them - they could not assure us the account would not be completely locked from receiving any further payments due to a sudden influx of income - this would subsequently present a risk to our activation servers, so we are simply being proactive to keep this launch as comfortable as possible. 

• Upvote 5

Aamir Thacker

1 minute ago, Aamir said:

PayPal was deselected as a launch payment option due to the fact that despite we are verified with them - they could not assure us the account would not be completely locked from receiving any further payments due to a sudden influx of income - this would subsequently present a risk to our activation servers, so we are simply being proactive to keep this launch as comfortable as possible. 

Good luck with the release tonight! Make sure to take some high blood pressure medication. 😂

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

2 minutes ago, WestAir said:

So is it released in an hour, then?

Awesome! Have fun for everyone who will be first in line! 2000Z is literally my bed time for work, haha. 😭

Stay up man!

State of the art- looking forward to this!

Edited by skully
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aamir said:

I hate Paypal personally. Not surprising me you are having issues with them... 

Roi Ben

5 minutes ago, Aamir said:

Ugh.....my preferred payment over the net...but I understand.

If it's only 24 hours...I may be able to wait....besides I think the servers might be a little "busy" the 1st 24 ...and maybe by then it will taper down to only 10,000 hits an hour.🤣

ATTENTION VATSIM Controllers:  Be prepared to see all your 737 flights on the radar suddenly switch to A320s....some even while in-flight, LOL.....This is crazy time for flightsimmers!

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

6 minutes ago, Aamir said:

PayPal was deselected as a launch payment option

That could be bad... My African card is working perfectly with Paypal, but rarely with direct payment.

Will see 🤔

3 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Ugh.....my preferred payment over the net...but I understand.

If it's only 24 hours...I may be able to wait....besides I think the servers might be a little "busy" the 1st 24 ...and maybe by then it will taper down to only 10,000 hits an hour.🤣

ATTENTION VATSIM Controllers:  Be prepared to see all your 737 flights on the radar suddenly switch to A320s....some even while in-flight, LOL.....This is crazy time for flightsimmers!

Hey Steve - You gonna paint any of these birds once you get a copy, or are you sticking with PMDG for now?

• Like 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Not sure if intentional but smart to release at 2000z on a weekday. A lot of us in the US will still be at work since that’s 4:00 on the east coast…1:00 out west. Just might save the servers. 

• Like 1

Ryan

2 minutes ago, bendead said:

That could be bad... My African card is working perfectly with Paypal, but rarely with direct payment.

Will see 🤔

Have you tried Google pay or apple pay ? they tend to be very simple and reliable as well.

Roi Ben

Just now, roi1862 said:

Have you tried Google pay or apple pay ? they tend to be very simple and reliable as well.

I think Google pay might work, but it's been a long time

15 minutes ago, Aamir said:

I think Orbx had something similar a few years back when they started taking Paypal.

Except Paypal didn't warn them beforehand & locked the a/c & sat on the funds therein for a period of time.

T45

14 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

So funny, its been nothing but Westjet 737's for Canadian controller over the past 2 weeks.  I guess the NOTAM will go out to switch it all over to Air Canada airbuses.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Anyone know if the A320 FMC will be able to import & use flight plans from LittleNav Map, or those created in MSFS Scenario??

Also, does it allow 'pop out' instrument screens from the dashboard? [the ones where you hover the mouse over the screen & a cross appears & if you hit an assigned key, the screen appears enlarged in the top right of your PC screen]

T45

43 minutes ago, skully said:

Currently 1904 Zulu

Wait. Did I miss something? Will it be released today?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"