Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

Just now, odourboy said:

Where will this be sold? I need it!

Walmart?

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Walmart?

😜

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

14 minutes ago, odourboy said:

Where will this be sold? I need it!

Will be sold exclusively on fenixsim.com

• Like 1

By the way things are going, I would not be surprised to see the Inibuilds A310 popup in the next 2 months

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, edu2703 said:

Will be sold exclusively on fenixsim.com

Cheers! I hope they have a robust point of sale and fulfillment system.

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

2 minutes ago, odourboy said:

Cheers! I hope they have a robust point of sale and fulfillment system.

Anyone heard a price yet?

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Duplicate

Edited by FAZZ3

1 minute ago, FAZZ3 said:

£49.99. 

Wow, that is great. 

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Check Walmart’s website

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

1 hour ago, Fielder said:

I liked the part where 320 pilot calibrated the thrust lever in the MCDU. Later on he said the flaps lever would have been calibrated too.

This is the same as the A32NX allows one to do in the EFB and same as the Zibo.  It's crazy that the freeware options have pioneered this feature.  You've had to purchase third party programs to do this in the past which is a shame considering the cost of some of these addons.

Ryan

2 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

Here's 320 Sim Pilot's preview of the Fenix, IRL 320 pilot, no-nonsense, and for all of you who hate typical streaming-isms 🙂 .... this is one of the guys/gals whose preview and eventual review I'll value most

Thanks for the link! For me this guy is the only guy I am interested in when it comes to the Airbus. (I absolutely can't stand Twitchers...) Great video. I am going to buy this bus, that's for certain.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

This is the same as the A32NX allows one to do in the EFB and same as the Zibo.  It's crazy that the freeware options have pioneered this feature.  You've had to purchase third party programs to do this in the past which is a shame considering the cost of some of these addons.

You have to understand some people do this for a living and have a business to run…. Others do this in their spare time. People need to get paid for their effort and time if it’s their income. 

After watching the streams today and 320 Sim Pilot it’s really hard to go back into any other aircraft if it isn’t Fenix, it’s literally blown everyone away how good this is. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

"The handling is astonishing. The result is something really special, it flies just like you want it to. It's so predictable, it's what I expect the Airbus to do."

That specific comment by 320 Sim Pilot is what stood out to me the most since that was the most unknown up until now.  Not that it's surprising given the level of detail and care Fenix have put into the bird. And how great it is that it uses the MSFS core flight-model/aerodynamics engine too and is properly tuned for it in order to deliver this great handling.

@Aamir not even sure you'll see this as you're dealing with tonnes of pings, but when you have the time I'd like to know whatever you're able to share about how the Fenix A320 utilizes the MSFS flight-model/aerodynamics engine, what it does above and beyond that, etc.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 7

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD