Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX NDA lifted at 1200Z!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

If Felix can pull pull this off with quality, systems and immersion for the price they offer, then PMDG needs to step up their game. Felix will become the new gold standard when it comes to MSFS2020 high end aircraft. 

At least we should have less RSR comparing himself to Michelangelo.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Easysimjetpilot has the most views good work!!!

• Like 1

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

31 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

hahaha, yep that was a bit much

31 minutes ago, Kopteeni said:

maybe  we  can  have  less  bashing  off other  devs

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Yes Ian, its FBW you point it and you can let go of the stick/yoke its very cool. 

So is the 787 no?  I don't think it's FBW that makes it "easier" I think it's some of the automation logic in airbus compared to Boeing and even then I would say "different."   @Ianrivaldosmith there is a learning curve, Auto throttle logic is different for example and be prepared for it to scream mean names at you as you flare for landing 😉  For me I find Boeing far easier as it is what I am accustomed to but Airbus pilots would surely say the opposite. 

As for comparisons to other vendors, it's not apples to apples when one used Prosim as a foundation.  Not taking anything away from Fenix but they were very smart to build their visuals and sim interaction around a VERY SOLID existing foundation.  I don't think there is any way they could have built the systems from scratch to this detail and depth AND delivered in this time frame...  

Edited by psolk
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

1 hour ago, FAZZ3 said:

Personally I’d rather wait for content form real world pilots like 320simpilot. I honestly can’t stand Chewwy and by extension, the general ‘streamer’ attitude or style of video presenting. I just want to learn more about the aircraft and it’s features, not about your donations and subs while being constantly bombarded with annoying twitch sub sounds. 

He’s not doing that today. He’s answering questions and showing off the aircraft features. He has all those sound notifications turned off.

Did the same thing when the 737 NDA lifted. After a few days of showing off the aircraft he’ll go back to normal.

He’s been testing the aircraft for months so he is knowledgeable.

Edited by Tuskin38

Just up to the EFB in the stream now and I’m already in love 🥰 

Seen the evac option in the EFB wonder if that deploys the slides 🤣 

Edited by Ridvan Celik
  • Like 1

Looking good so far. Boarding even features a passenger list with names. 😄

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Just WOW! 

• Like 2

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

EasyjetSimPilot is starting 'er up right now. Incredible sounds and animations.

• Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

You can even move the apps around to different positions on the tablet, just like real life.  I can't believe they had time to program that in.

• Like 2

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Exciting times! I'll probably watch Katie and Easysimjetpilot when I get home from work. 

Since the launch of the 737 I've flown that and the FBW back-to-back, about every second flight. And I think the Airbus is easier to handle overall. As a surprise (I was used to the 737-800 back in X-Plane) I've come to enjoy the Airbus more. 

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”