Sign in to follow this  
BIGSKY

My MSFS 2020 Payware Airport list

On 5/16/2022 at 8:04 PM, BIGSKY said:

I need a 12 step program........

BIKF CYAM CYVR CYYZ EBBR EDDH EDDL EDDM EDDR EDDS EDLP EGCC EGGP EGLC EGLL EGNM EGNT EGPF EIDW EKCH GCFV GCLA KALB KATL KBOS KBUR KDCA KDEN KEYW KIAD KLAS KLAX KLGA KLGB KMDW KMIA KMSY KOAK KORD KORF KPDX KSAN KSBA KSDF KSJC KSLC KSNA LDDU LDSP LEBL LEIB LEIO LEMD LFBO LFMN LFPO LGAV LGKO LGRP LGSM LHBP LICJ LICR LIML LIRA LIRQ LOWI LPMA LPPT LYTV NZAA NZQN NZWN OMAA PHHN PHLI PHMK PHNY PHOG RCSS RJAA RJBB RJFF RPLL SBRJ SBSG SBSP TJSJ TNCM VHHH VHHX VTBD VTBS VTSM VTSP WSSS YAYE YMHB YPAD YPPH YSSY ZSPD

Did you realize if you start at KMIA, skip the 2nd letter of every third airport, then go back and take the 4th letter of every airport (even the ones before KMIA), put them all together, then reverse their order it spells:

FHAUHFUEHANFBDSJGIASFHBADDAODFVNDFOVUVUNFONNDFVOUHOFDUHBADOFUVUNBOIOUOUFRURBPFDGOIFDBPFOIIJPOFGJFIIJPPDIJIJDOIROODUNVOVNOFDHPFIVDOFIVNDFOUVN ??

It took me an hour to sort that out, and another hour to realize I too need to seek help. 🤣   Must be all the virtual paint fumes I've inhaled over the decades, hehe.

(and to anyone who checks to see if my letter order is how I described it, and worse yet, reply back that it's wrong...and even worse yet, it somehow makes you feel good that you got to point out an error someone made...you too should seek help.)  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

Alaska: PACV PATK PAEN PAKT PAPG KYBD CAH3

Switzerland: LSPU LSGG LSZB LSZG LSZN LSZH LSZS

Austria: LOWI LOWZ LOIJ LOWS LOGO LOGL LOWW LOWG

France: LFKX LFKB LFBZ LFSB LFEQ LFRS LFPO

Germany: EDDB EDDM EDMA EDLP EDDL EDDH EDQD EDWE EDXB

UK: EGEO EGPN EGPH EGNT EGNM EGCC EGCK EGLL EGGD

IRELAND: EIDW

SPAIN: LEPA LEBL

PORTUGAL: LPPR LPPT LPPD

AUSTRALIA: YAYE YPPH YPAD YCBG YHST YBBN YBMK

(I think I never paid full price, all on sale).

Nothing from the contiguous 48 states?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 5/18/2022 at 4:46 AM, andy1252 said:

Oh yeah, probably got a couple'a hundred of those too! (now you can see why I'm such a big fan of the addons linker - something like 2000 entries there)

For someone like me, who flies almost exclusively in the Caribbean, this is absolutely the golden age of flight sim. It’s long been an overlooked region in the sim world, and with 20% payware and 80% really incredibly high-quality freeware, I basically have every airport in the Caribbean now. In fact I might have literally every one. It’s awesome. 

Edited by mtr75
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mtr75 said:

For someone like me, who flies almost exclusively in the Caribbean, this is absolutely the golden age of flight sim. It’s long been an overlooked region in the sim world, and with 20% payware and 80% really incredibly high-quality freeware, I basically have every airport in the Caribbean now. In fact I might have literally every one. It’s awesome. 

Wouldn't argue with that! I got a few down around there but I'm oddly not that bothered about island environments. Same with mountains. For some reason, they've never really appealed to me.

Ryzen 9 7900X, Corsair H150 AIO cooler, 64 Gb DDR5, Asus X670E Hero m/b, 3090ti, 13Tb NVMe, 8Tb SSD, 16Tb HD, 55" Philips 4k HDR monitor, EVGA 1600w ps, all in Corsair 7000D airflow case.

20 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Wouldn't argue with that! I got a few down around there but I'm oddly not that bothered about island environments. Same with mountains. For some reason, they've never really appealed to me.

I absolutely love flying the Caribbean. So many interesting little airports. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

I just bought this yesterday 😎  It's a nice job; I love flying in upstate NY; between Syracuse, Rochester, Albany etc.  A lovely cruise 'by the lake' then on a bit further.   It's nice scenery up there.  I'd love to visit in real life when I next get over to North America.

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I got my Master's from the Newhouse School at SU. 😀

I had it since day one and was recently updated. A good developer that is always improving their airports.

Highly recommend it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

8 hours ago, DJJose said:

Nothing from the contiguous 48 states?

i also have some USA which I didn't mention above. These are all payware, not listing the freeware.

S45 KEKA KSJC KSBA KBUR KLAS KMNE KECP KDCA KSDF KSDL KICT KSLC KBOI KYWS S69 KRNT

My map of installed addon USA aiports:

RED propellers Asobo bespoke freeware.

YELLOW crosses flightsim.to freeware.

The other colored symbols are payware, color indicates where purchased.

spacer.png

(So many RED propellers because Asobo made tons of USA bespoke, compared to any other nation).

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

The map is Google My Maps which is free online app which allows anyone to easily make a map, Google will place the symbols where they belong if you type in the airport ICAO or name of airport.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On 5/19/2022 at 12:56 PM, JYW said:

I just bought this yesterday 😎  It's a nice job; I love flying in upstate NY; between Syracuse, Rochester, Albany etc.  A lovely cruise 'by the lake' then on a bit further.   It's nice scenery up there.  I'd love to visit in real life when I next get over to North America.

If you do, PM me, I have a Cherokee and a 150, I fly out of KRME, I can give you a little sightseeing tour. 

• Like 1