Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

Anyone getting another update today 1.25.9.0?

I have noticed that there are many more fsbase folders added after the update. Now I cant locate under fsbase a scenery folder. Does anyone know where the new location is?

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

For me a mandatory update went ok, and now MSFS shows as WU Italy and Malta. But it's not available in the Content Manager yet.

11 minutes ago, Pegaso said:

For me a mandatory update went ok, and now MSFS shows as WU Italy and Malta. But it's not available in the Content Manager yet.

You need to "buy" it from the marketplace

• Like 1

Its the usual world update. First a small mandatory (about 300 MB) and the 13 GB in the marketplace (the actual world update).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

2 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

Do we know what this update is all about?

Italy and Malta. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

I have exactly the same issue as the op but my installation is standard.  I aborted the 600MB yoyo but it never showed up again when I restarted.  Only the 17GB which turned out to be 13GB on the progress bar.  Go figure!  Fingers crossed while the download crawls...

2 minutes ago, rob0203 said:

Are there realease notes for the other update?

If you mean for the small yoyo update: Yes and they are the ones for 1.25.9, verbatim.   Does not make any sense, at least to me. 

3 hours ago, Pegaso said:

You need to "buy" it from the marketplace

Dito Pegaso!!!

Thank you Fiorentoni .  My memory just cant keep up these days........getting very old.

• Th

Barry Wells

Just got mine, but none yesterday or this morning.

Any release notice ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

15 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

Did any of you uninstall some of the default aircraft, lessons, etc.  because if you did, periodically Asobo decides to reinstall them as an update, and BTW, changes all your settings to easy. Don't ask me how I know. 

As a matter of fact I have removed some of the default liveries, challenges and training lessons. But they remain uninstalled even after the update, and all my setting appear to be retained (even the map filters for once!). Am using the Premium Deluxe edition.

Undercarriage lever a bit sticky was it, Sir?

20 hours ago, Bill A said:

I have already updated my MSFS2020 but this morning its updating again and the the progress bar is going from 5% to 10% to 20% then back to 4%...its like its not really downloading anything its yoyoing up and down.

I got it late yesterday, just before the World update.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

3 hours ago, Johan217 said:

As a matter of fact I have removed some of the default liveries, challenges and training lessons. But they remain uninstalled even after the update, and all my setting appear to be retained (even the map filters for once!). Am using the Premium Deluxe edition.

Yep, mine also

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!