Sign in to follow this  
B 747-200

Issue with FBW 320 warning wasm

hi developers...

I am using your Fs2Crew for the FBW A 320.Till todayI hadn´t any warning message when starting the software. As well since the last SU 9 everything went fine. For the FBW bus there are a lot of updates in a row. Since today I got a warning message from Fs2Crew as follows:

"Unable to read aircraft and simulation data via the FS2Crew  WASM module.

FS2Crew will not function properly.

To help avoid WASM error, only load FS2Crew while in the cockpit.

I can say that I load it while in the cockpit, but the error massage came every time?! What might be theproblem? I didn´t change anything belonging to FSUIPC and WASM and so on ..

greets Klaus

..... "

This also can be a modification of the FBW aircraft team, but question, before going further, when you restart MSFS and you load the aircraft on the gate/runway it still appears, every time? (i think that's what you said, but just asking again to confirm).

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi Manuel,

additional infos: Due to get issues with my cpflight hardware, I updated FSUIPC and WASM stuff to latest versions. The error message didn´t appear after new installation. But still issues with fs2crew for the FBW bus.

Callouts during takeoff (100, V1, rotate) are much to late and repeating a few times.

greets Klaus

On 5/18/2022 at 6:32 AM, B 747-200 said:

The error message didn´t appear after new installation

So basicly the issues with the error has been fixed somehow.

On 5/18/2022 at 6:32 AM, B 747-200 said:

Callouts during takeoff (100, V1, rotate) are much to late and repeating a few times.

How much late? for example "rotate" after the airplane lifts off the runway?

Manuel

spacer.png

Hi MArcel,

V1 and rotate came after reaching V2 ..... today it worked as it should.... I wil keep an eye on it ...

greets klaus