Sign in to follow this  
wan2fly99

Apps to run CDU on PMDG B737 and Fenix A320

Is there or will there be any apps you can download to connect to thse products to display the CDU on tablet so acting like a remote cdu (the MSFS2020)

I know Remote CDU is used for some software I beleive

I have aviacdu for p3d and it works flawlessly I must say. It's well worth the price.

I presume it works the same for msfs

• Upvote 1

Just bought the CDU and Overhead for the PMDG 737.

And the both work perfectly on my touch screen normally used for AirManger.

Very easy to install and run in a browser on the sim computer. Definitely 👍🤙's up from me.

I bought from Simmarket.

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

45 minutes ago, 177B said:

Just bought the CDU and Overhead for the PMDG 737.

And the both work perfectly on my touch screen normally used for AirManger.

Very easy to install and run in a browser on the sim computer. Definitely 👍🤙's up from me.

I bought from Simmarket.

How do you get the CDU (or overhead) onto the tablet in MSFS?   Is there a way to "windowize" just the CDU or overhead and drag it onto the tablet?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Just purchased from SimMarket and it is working ok with PMDG737-700 CDU MSFS v 1.25.9

The installer also automatically found and Updated my PMDG 737, 777 and 747 ini files for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 (previous CDU purchases).nitially tested on an older Android tablet OK.

I will set up on a newer faster tablet next.

https://secure.simmarket.com/aviaworx-aviacdu-msfs.phtml

Edit : added a quick screenshot

spacer.png

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

How do you get both FMC's on the PMDG 737 to display side by side simultaneously on an iPad?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

3 hours ago, Mace said:

How do you get the CDU (or overhead) onto the tablet in MSFS?   Is there a way to "windowize" just the CDU or overhead and drag it onto the tablet?

I have not used on an iPad or tablet yet.

I have a 4 screen setup on my sim computer (dedicated to simming). And I open FS2020 (windowed), Navigraph, and 4 browser windows on the screens, one of them touch screen.

I run R&R CDU's and the overhead panel on the touch screen monitor. And Navigraph and a METAR info browser on the sides of 2 of the top screens. 

This works great for me, I may try on a tablet or laptop computer at some point, but for now this is how I use it.

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

28 minutes ago, wan2fly99 said:

Like to have the CDU on a tblet   so looks like real hardware.  Then just toch keys

Yes touch is great and that is how both the cdu's and the top panel works for me on my sim computer because I use a touch screen as one of my screens. But this is just how I do it.

If I did not have touch screen I would use an iPad. And I am sure it would work just as well.

Pit.jpg

1 hour ago, 177B said:

Yes touch is great and that is how both the cdu's and the top panel works for me on my sim computer because I use a touch screen as one of my screens. But this is just how I do it.

If I did not have touch screen I would use an iPad. And I am sure it would work just as well.

It does work well. I occasionally even use my phone.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB