Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

at 2000Z tonight we're going to make our A320 available for purchase at fenixsim.com. It's fair to say there are hummingbirds with lower heart rates than our team right now. We've received advice from PayPal to hold off on accepting PayPal payments for a couple of days, but every other payment option (Cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc) will be available at launch. We'll do our very best to make the next 24hrs go as smoothly as possible, just please bear with us if something doesn't quite go to plan! In the words of one of our devs, Dave - time to boot it 👢

Edited by Bob Scott
Admin edit: thread title changed to reflect release
  • Like 22
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Awesomeness!!!

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.

Going to be a sleepless night for me!

• Like 2

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Well, earlier in the week I decided to take tomorrow off for a nice three day weekend. I guess I know what I'll be doing with my day off. 

• Like 4

13600K @ 5.6 | Gigabyte Windforce 4090 | LG C2 42"

Great News, looking forward to this aircraft. I wont be surprised if the servers struggle as their is massive interest in the Fenix a320

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

1 minute ago, vrdubin6 said:

Well, earlier in the week I decided to take tomorrow off for a nice three day weekend. I guess I know what I'll be doing with my day off. 

Same. Here in Canada, this coming Monday is a holiday so I'll get a nice 4-day weekend to start getting comfortable with this aircraft.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Aamir said:

PayPal was deselected as a launch payment option due to the fact that despite we are verified with them - they could not assure us the account would not be completely locked from receiving any further payments due to a sudden influx of income - this would subsequently present a risk to our activation servers, so we are simply being proactive to keep this launch as comfortable as possible. 

From the other thread.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

I'll be streaming if anyone wants to take a look!

https://youtube.com/iflysimx

• Like 1

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Oh yeahh! 😎 Its MSFS airline rain! 😍

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I hope there is an official support forum to answer the many questions that are sure to be asked. If not, looks like Discord is the only option, but not a good one. 

• Upvote 2

I can wait a few days. Thanks for the HU.

BTW, I was right. Last week I predicted it would be released this week.

I still have not received my box of cookies for getting the price of the PMDG spot ON! 😀

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.