Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

Glad I logged into the forum at 1958z lol.

Purchase and download were a brezze, only small blip was that when I went to log in to the Fenix software the first time it told me my password or login were incorrect.  A few minutes later I was able to log in successfully so maybe it just took a few minutes for the information to propagate.  Just mentioning that in case anyone else runs into it.

So excited that they included the 1980's red/white/maroon Air Canada scheme that AC's A320s wore when first delivered!

EDIT: Canadian Airlines too!  Awesome.

Edited by regis9

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Purchase was a breeze.  CC approved instantly and downloaded the product in less than 30 seconds.

Where do I download? Got the order confirmation but it says „unfulfilled“?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

3 minutes ago, DAD said:

Where do I download? Got the order confirmation but it says „unfulfilled“?

If you log in to the Fenix account that you created when you made the purchase, you should have a "Dashboard" link at the top of the page. Your download is there.

The URL should be https://fenixsim.com/dashboard/downloads/

Edited by Malaromane
  • Like 2

My cpu and gpu are bleeding...I will need to optimize through their settings. 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

Iwhat would you expect? 

Dethronement of PMDG?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Is, there any documentation, can't find it

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Just now, iFlySimX said:

My cpu and gpu are bleeding...I will need to optimize through their settings. 

That doesn't sound good...

Roi Ben

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

It's only been out for around 30 minutes, what would you expect? 

It was a question, chill 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

For those who were wondering/asking on the other Fenix threads, the displays (pretty much all of them) can, indeed, be popped out to external displays. Yay!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

Glad I logged into the forum at 1958z lol.

Purchase and download were a brezze, only small blip was that when I went to log in to the Fenix software the first time it told me my password or login were incorrect.  A few minutes later I was able to log in successfully so maybe it just took a few minutes for the information to propagate.  Just mentioning that in case anyone else runs into it.

So excited that the included the 1980's red/white/maroon Air Canada scheme that AC's A320s wore when first delivered!

EDIT: Canadian Airlines too!  Awesome.

word not allowed, I wasn’t going to get it as I’m mostly a 737 guy, but now I  have no choice 😃 . I flew on a few red AC A 320s

Is there a trick to initialising ZFW as on other aircraft? (i.e. double clicking)

What's the passcode to the EFB?

I need to watch some more vids? 😆

1 minute ago, Drumcode said:

Dethronement of PMDG?

Not going to happen in 30 minutes of release. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

The login for the Fenix A320 program worked seamlessly and I was also able to download a Delta Airlines livery without any issue whatsoever.

Extremely fast backend.

1 minute ago, flytrumpet767 said:

word not allowed, I wasn’t going to get it as I’m mostly a 737 guy, but now I  have no choice 😃 . I flew on a few red AC A 320s

word not allowed is a word not allowed? ******* christ…I think I’m out

I wonder if AvAngel is going to video this out of Bella Coola and land in Campbell? 🤣

• Like 3

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.