Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

1 minute ago, Cpt_Piett said:

She's a beauty! 

By the way they have a simbrief profile over at their discord. 

grxYPLL.jpg

Do you mind sharing it here? I hate Discord. 

Ryan

I’m laying on the beach and won’t be home until next Friday. You guys get all the kinks worked out by next week please. Have fun.

• Like 4

NAX669.png

4 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

True but the PMDG 737 didn't come with a lot of documentation either.

If I did not already have the FCOM and some books, I would be pretty disappointed. Would be good to hear from Aamir about it

16 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

True but the PMDG 737 didn't come with a lot of documentation either.  Its nothing you can't google or watch on YouTube I guess

Someone posted a link to an A 320 Complete Flight Manual, and I thought I saved the link and now can't find it. Will post it if I do. 

Found It......    https://www.mudspike.com/chucks-guides-fsx-fslabs-a320/

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

No, it's hard on my system...PMDG 737 seems to be a lot better in performance. Still need to test more though.

What are your settings in MSFS, for reference?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

12 minutes ago, Malaromane said:

Yes!

I was hoping for at least one AC livery but I hear there are 3! And the Canadian Airlines livery is an unexpected but delightful surprise!

Correct, current livery, star alliance, and red/white/maroon.  Oddly the missing one is the icy blue livery that predated the current one.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

well, installed. then the FenixSim A320 program started, entered my simbrief ID and left everything else alone. But can I close that program now or does it need to run in the background?

• Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Ouch... no PayPal for a COUPLE of days. Okay, that means I'll have to watch video's of this plane all day instead of flying it myself. No big deal. I will learn a lot from it (specially the longer ones from rw plots) and be even more prepared for my first flight. And maybe I'll avoid the first round of bugs. 😉

Just now, DAD said:

well, installed. then the FenixSim A320 program started, entered my simbrief ID and left everything else alone. But can I close that program now or does it need to run in the background?

You can close it and just get on with launching your sim 🙂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Aamir Thacker

No Jetblue or United. Thankfully, flightsim.to exists. 😀

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

2 minutes ago, rjack1282 said:

Do you mind sharing it here? I hate Discord. 

I'd also like to know how to get that file into my simbrief profile! 

4 minutes ago, iFlySimX said:

No, it's hard on my system...PMDG 737 seems to be a lot better in performance. Still need to test more though.

That's what I was afraid of... 😞 

Roi Ben

8 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

True but the PMDG 737 didn't come with a lot of documentation either. 

What?  It has a 118 page Introduction and a 74 page Tutorial.  

• Like 1

..."...Hey Steve - You gonna paint any of these birds once you get a copy, or are you sticking with PMDG for now?"

@Barnes they locked the thread before I could respond.

I thought about it...then thought with over 180 liveries included, I think I'll enjoy flying her this time first before thinking about painting her. 🙂

Now...rest assured that if/when I get to that point, I will consider all the Gorn liveries currently in service.  Although they are tricky to find pics of on Flickr, I think I have a few that will give me enough to work with. LoL

I just hope they included a Gorn-equipped cockpit with extra-large buttons and controllers with consideration that you have large claws and not our superior finger system. 🤣

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 4

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg