Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

20 minutes ago, Fielder said:

I wonder if AvAngel is going to video this out of Bella Coola and land in Campbell? 🤣

Or Orcas Island... 😁

• Like 1

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Besides it being mentioned that this bird is 'hard on system', can anyone who owns the PMDG 737 contrast the performance with the Fenix A320?  Thx.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, badgenes said:

Besides it being mentioned that this bird is 'hard on system', can anyone who owns the PMDG 737 contrast the performance with the Fenix A320?  Thx.

737 is better, but the A320 runs pretty well on my system

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, badgenes said:

Please ! I am actually holding on buying it till I know its not going to be a slide show on my PC.

• Like 1

Roi Ben

Be ready to lower your TLOD slider. My advice is to lock the fps @30 and don't worry about fps.

There's a video that shows how well the aircraft performs even with a middle of the road GPU.

I'm also going to wait to see how the airplane performs before I get my copy.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just now, bendead said:

737 is better, but the A320 runs pretty well on my system

LOL That's a start.  I appreciate your response bendead very much as I"m sure most are ignoring us folks waiting on the sidelines in lieu of flying but perhaps something a bit more empirical would be possible once everyone finishes flying for a bit? 🙂 Pretty please...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badgenes said:

I am only beginning the journey, loading is very fast and panning equally smooth, being inside the cockpit and outside. will try my usual short "delivery" flight from EDDM to LOWI now, we'll see then...

spacer.png

• Like 11

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

8 minutes ago, DJJose said:

No Jetblue or United. Thankfully, flightsim.to exists. 😀

Jet blue doesn't use that engine which will be released later. 

• Like 3

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, roi1862 said:

Please ! I am actually holding on buying it till I know its not going to be a slide show on my PC.

How realistic is this? So far not one complex airliner turned the performance of the SIm into a slide show.

Just now, DAD said:

I am only beginning the journey, loading is very fast and panning equally smooth, being inside the cockpit and outside. will try my usual short "delivery" flight from EDDM to LOWI now, we'll see then...

spacer.png

Bring it home DAD, then tell us what you think.  F5, F5, F5... 🙂 

• Like 2

I LOVE this bird! It's already blowing my mind. I love the EFB and how it integrates with everything. I love the AOC menu and company messages. And I love how it all just works out of the box. I didn't have to do any fancy configuring of my throttles to the detends. It just works ❤️

Oh and the frames are pretty good for me at least. I have my system locked at 30 fps, and Im currently flying through thunderstorms. Just butter 🙂 

• Like 9

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

1 minute ago, Farlis said:

How realistic is this? So far not one complex airliner turned the performance of the SIm into a slide show.

I’d say it’s a fair reason to wait. It’s just a matter of time until a complex airliner is going to wreck the sims performance. 

• Like 1

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot