Sign in to follow this  
captain420

FENIX A320 RELEASED!

14 hours ago, skully said:

I'm SHOCKED that you posted a pic of an American livery.🤣

No...I'm not going to paint one....No need. and No I wont do a fictional bare metal, hehe.  But I'm almost positive someone will and it will be on flgithsim.to. 😉 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

sorry if this is mentioned elsewhere, but be sure to read the loading status messages when starting a flight with the Fenix....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Matchstick said:

Was this in reply to a specific question or a general mail sent out to purchasers ?

A specific question, as to when can we get a more complete manual and some tutorials

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bendead said:

A specific question, as to when can we get a more complete manual and some tutorials

Cheers, I though it might be.

1 hour ago, regis9 said:

I’d like to try running the displays using my onboard GPU.  I think my i9 10900k should have one, but I couldn’t find any way to turn it on in the bios (using an Asus motherboard).  Anyone have better luck?

Mine is under Advanced =>System agent configuration=>Graphics configuration. (Asus maximus hero xii)

• Like 1

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

After I change Sim Settings within the EFB Fenix App (ie Airline Modifiable Information and Airframe), I click Save Default, get the 'Config Saved' message, but when I restart the sim and load the aircraft, I have to change all the settings again, nothing was actually saved. Anyone else having this issue?

12 minutes ago, andym001 said:

After I change Sim Settings within the EFB Fenix App (ie Airline Modifiable Information and Airframe), I click Save Default, get the 'Config Saved' message, but when I restart the sim and load the aircraft, I have to change all the settings again, nothing was actually saved. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, here the same problem.

Also EFB seems to work best in Crome on Macbook

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, andym001 said:

Dev team is aware and is working on it

I have the same issue

Edited by bendead
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, bendead said:

I would have a look thought all the FSL vid's from Blackbox711.

Its the same plane and the same depth.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Blackbox711/videos

He left FSL to help make the Fenix an IRL A320 pilot.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 hours ago, ckyliu said:

Yep, it has BRT and DIM positions, you'll find the toggle switch just up and right of the seatbelt and no smoking signs. Most other flightdeck lights are on white rotary knobs, the lighting is very controllable.

Thanks very much 🙂

Rich Sennett

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I want to add to this.

I asked if the 4 Fenix apps running would be better taken off the main core/thread the sim users and was told it sorts all that out itself.

Well it does NOT. MSFS for me hammers my last core/thread, CPU 19 for me in task manager.

I open task manager and right click on the app Fenix Displays and CPU 0-9 was turned OFF, but thats totaly wrong as its thinking core 0 -1 would be the main hit CPU's that msfs users and I am sure for a lot of you they are.

I set 10-19 OFF and turned back on 0-9. 😉🙂I hit 50 FPS at the addon airport EGBB. Only a fast test but I dont want Fenix Displays using my MSFS main core it loves using.

How do you turn cores "OFF"?  I'm running a i9 9900K.

i9 9900K at 4.9ghz, MSI RTX 3080, 32 G RAM, (3) 1TB SSD 

It would be great if they allowed the pushback mod from msfs.to to work with the 320. Where there is no pushback tug availabe, I have to resort to constantly activating the pushback mod because it cancels out on me.

Also - I have noticed that when closing the doors they tend to pop on and off in the EFB, as if they are having issues with closing.

Somebody else problems with pushback?

My plane does not move at all also nit with shift-P

No others pushback addons installed

I must also say the handflying is really great, the plane really drifts through the air also in the flight model.

Feels really good!

• Like 2

Why does the ECAM say Flaps: Full on approach when conf 3 selected on approach page in MCDU?