Sign in to follow this  
tfm

Fenix - help importing flightplan?

I've got the same issue, Bob. I loaded it in through ACARS, but the INIT button doesn't have the arrow to load it when on the INIT section of the MCDU...Basically did what the FBW does, and it didn't work. Maybe it has something to do with the start up state, or not having the fenix background app loaded prior to starting the flight. I dunno. Just loaded it manually and it's fine, just time consuming lol.

• Like 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

Mine worked it was grayed out before the update. No issue now. Engines off though.

Chris Chiozza

I finally got it going. Got to turn off engines, or it really gets confusing. I am not used to not clearing discontinuities either. Learning curve. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Same issue here. It seems to be dependent on the flightplan itself. LFMN -> EDDV = "INVALID F-PLN UPLINK"; LFMN -> EDDS = no problems. Never had that with the A320NX or another aircraft before. Maybe updating the AIRAC will solve the issue. 

Glad you got it sorted, Bob.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

I don´t like this way. Could be better something like Aerosoft. The simulation is absolutely amazing, the aircraft, graphics, fliight model,  performance,  but the flight preparation is a bit tricky. 

Best.

Miquel.

13 minutes ago, miguelpp said:

I don´t like this way. Could be better something like Aerosoft. The simulation is absolutely amazing, the aircraft, graphics, fliight model,  performance,  but the flight preparation is a bit tricky. 

Best.

Miquel.

err   maybe  if  you  havnt  flown  the  320s at all,  once  you done  3  or  more  flights  becomes  second  nature and  you wonder  what  all the  fuss  is  about 🙂

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

err   maybe  if  you  havnt  flown  the  320s at all,  once  you done  3  or  more  flights  becomes  second  nature and  you wonder  what  all the  fuss  is  about 🙂

I agree, after watching more than a few Youtube  videos, and learning how the MCDU works, not it is like second nature. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310