I have an old Logitech extreme 3d pro that’s now 14-15 years old. In p3d it still does a great job. However, in Msfs, I can’t seem to figure out how to make smooth inputs. I’ve tried various sensitivity curves and null zones, but none provide smooth inputs… the joystick is incredibly noisy and twitchy inside Msfs. In pmdg 737 in p3d - smooth inputs. In Msfs - my approaches look like a drunk pilot is behind the controls. Ditto for the FSLabs a320 in p3d and the just released Fenix a320.

Anyone have success with this joystick in MSFS? I know my joystick is old and noisy, but it simply works great in p3d. Not sure why it doesn’t in Msfs.

If it’s time to replace it, then what’s the highest accuracy/precision stick you guys recommend buying?

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

For anyone in the future wondering: purchased a thrust master warthog and I can now fly smoothly in msfs just like in p3d.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

My 3D Pro throttle is now reversed no matter what I do in settings, and cannot get to afterburner in the F18, latest updates have changed things not for the better, with the 3D Pro at least, anyone having similar problems ?