Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

Low Performance Default KPHX

Hi, with my specs bellow and mostly high settings, T LOD set at 100 building LOD set at 150 at a gate with no other traffic I get about 35 frames and my frames are locked at 30. Now I add AIG traffic and set it to 50% I get fluctuations around 25-29 and 30 on the dot...I know its not above 30 since its dropping lower. Anyone else experiencing this at KPHX? Other airports are just fine. KSAN I have higher frames, KPDX I have higher frames and so on. All other graphics settings are set to High. Just curious to know what others are experiencing. I do have Photogeometry on and tried to turn it off and gain just a few frames but not a crazy amount.

Edited by Bill A

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

I have noticed in the past that this is a tough area on performance. I haven’t flown in the area recently but once and it seemed better though but still probably tougher on frames than KSAN.

• Like 1