Sign in to follow this  
CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger

HJet Launch Trailer! At long last, it is upon us!

I cannot wait for this one.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

These little bizjets remind me of the 1980s/90s Hot Hatch era, this one to me is the Peugeot 205 with all the bodywork... glorious if you know!

Looking forward to it.

• Like 2

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Great news to wake up to! Woohoo! Is this going to be available on the marketplace only or other resellers (Orbx, JustFlight, etc) as well? Really looking forward to this release. 

Need to brush up on all the info out for this one, but does anyone know what level of fidelity this aims to simulate? Would it be fair to class this under the "medium fidelity" category?

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

This type of airplane does to me what the Fenix is doing for Airbus devotees.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

25 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Need to brush up on all the info out for this one, but does anyone know what level of fidelity this aims to simulate? Would it be fair to class this under the "medium fidelity" category?

I’m not really sure but the devs seem to be proud of this work so I’m hopeful. I would have liked to see a ‘slightly’ high price to reflect this, but we’ll have to see. 

• Like 1

Cool stuff!

At this rate there will be nothing left to release for the rest of the year haha

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, NismoRR said:

Great news to wake up to! Woohoo! Is this going to be available on the marketplace only or other resellers (Orbx, JustFlight, etc) as well? Really looking forward to this release. 

MSFS Marketplace only. They are also planning to release on Xbox, but the integrated Working Title G3000 mod is the wild card on whether or not it works on the Xbox, but the developers say it *should* since it's programmed javascript (I think? In any case, it's in a language that's supposed to be fine on Xbox).

49 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Being a tester, I can assure you it falls under the high fidelity category. It won't be at Milviz's 310R level, though, with wear/tear, maintenance, own/rent, but the operations and systems depth is DEEP. Flight dynamics is pretty much on the nose with its IRL counterpart.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

Being a tester, I can assure you it falls under the high fidelity category. It won't be at Milviz's 310R level, though, with wear/tear, maintenance, own/rent, but the operations and systems depth is DEEP. Flight dynamics is pretty much on the nose with its IRL counterpart.

Great to hear!, and for that price wow. Do you know if they're taking advantage of the aerodynamics and physics improvements introduced in SU8/SU9?

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

13 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

MSFS Marketplace only.

This means we will have to wait a couple weeks more before the airplane is available for purchase. TU

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

17 minutes ago, DJJose said:

This means we will have to wait a couple weeks more before the airplane is available for purchase. TU

Not as far as I know, it should be available on May 31 as the trailer says. Xbox is a different story, that would probably come later I imagine.

• Like 1