Sign in to follow this  
CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger

HJet Launch Trailer! At long last, it is upon us!

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

Cockpit.jpg

unknown.png

And now I badly want a new Honeycomb yoke model, a Honeycomb Hjet yoke...

Oh God.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

VC looks really nice and sleek. Just got information on how to add the Hjet to FS Economy. How many passengers does she hold? Lol 

Can't wait for this to release and interior mods start popping up.

Sooo classy!

ae52e76399f08c36b64cb01e81a7909e.jpg

• Like 3

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

1 hour ago, blueshark747 said:

Can't wait for this to release and interior mods start popping up.

Sooo classy!

Blue and grey looks great.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

21 hours ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

Incorrect, Nikko on FlightFX discord said $24.99

Release date is May 31!

Seriously? $25 all in? Is that confirmed?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 hour ago, scotchegg said:

Seriously? $25 all in? Is that confirmed?

Buy one for a friend!

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Dang, of ALL the bizjets out there, they pick the Honda? Looks nicely rendered though. 

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

50 minutes ago, CLE_AA-5B_GrummanTiger said:

Confirmed. Final. Done and done. No doubt. Take it to the bank. Stamped. 

If the stuff under the hood is as impressive as the modeling, that’s is fantastic value.

Edit: was about to correct the grammar, but it really is such a good deal I’m gonna leave it with 2x ‘is’. Just for emphasis.

Edited by scotchegg

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

1 hour ago, Hatch76 said:

Dang, of ALL the bizjets out there, they pick the Honda?

Elated here! Single pilot operable IRL; exceptional fuel economy (check today's fuel prices); among if not the quietest cabin in class; capable of high altitude and high speed cruise (430 kts/FL430); legitimate 1,200 mile range[ ability to fly into and out of airports with <4,000 ft runways.  

Built in North Carolina (my birth state) and am a Honda retiree.  And did I mention I am in love with that Hjet yoke!

It's a perfect fit!

I know, I know, Fit is a Honda automobile!  LOL!

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

34 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

If the stuff under the hood is as impressive as the modeling, that’s is fantastic value.

Edit: was about to correct the grammar, but it really is such a good deal I’m gonna leave it with 2x ‘is’. Just for emphasis.

You have no idea. The amount of work Marwan put into this is nothing short of astounding. For a one-man labor of love, this aircraft deserves legendary status. I really want to spell out all the things he’s done with it, but I’ll let y’all discover that for yourselves!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

I know, I know, Fit is a Honda automobile!  LOL!

Your post is a real Prelude to what I think the reception for this thing is going to be. In the small jet category, it's gonna be hard to Beat and will represent a real Crossroad for other devs as they consider future jet development. DCS may have a lock on military jets, but the Hjet is a real Civic Renaissance -- Xperimental, you could say! I think it'll be held in the highest Accord. And unlike the real thing, you don't need a Passport to Pilot it out of the country.

All that aside, there's some really great Insight in this thread - quite a lot of Clarity about what I think will be a virtual vehicle that lets us sim-pilots partake in a real Odyssey of a journey. Whether flying at FL400 with great Vigor in the jet's true Element  or right over the Ridgeline of a mountain, this thing is going to be a true Legend. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I'm a bit concerned about a Marketplace Only release, Why? Well history shows us that Sim Updates break mods, those not on Marketplace generally get "fixed" and updated fairly quickly by the Modders. Whilst those same mods or mods only on the Marketplace are at the discretion of when Microsoft decides it's "ok" to upload a fix....which has been known to take weeks and in rare cases months.

This is why I generally avoid using the Marketplace and why I may wait out this purchase, to see if it eventually comes out on preferably another platform.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)