Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Fenix A320 PDF Walk Through

I Make these for myself but I am happy to share.

This is taken from my old FSL Walk through. But this is all Colour coded for the Fenix EFB and also Colour coded for all your MCDU work. A lot of changers also to hopfully make this easy to follow and use.

If you want to bring out the best in the aircraft I hope this helps you.

If new to a A320 or like me, you know it well. It should help!

Below are a couple of screenshots of what it looks like. 

All i hope is it helps you enjoy the Fenix A320 and makes learning it very easy.

You will need to use SimBrief and I highly recommend you use this link for all your thrust hights and engine out return planing. https://blackbox.oneengineout.com/airportdata/

I coloured all EFB items in Pink for a big thank you to katie for here amazing work.

The SOP is based on easyjet things change from airline to airline..there is not a set way to do things that's set in stone.

The link at the bottom is to my work website, I just uploaded there. If you feel you cannot trust me then dont click it. 

fenix-wt-2.png

fenix-wt-1.png

Enjoy!

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/msfs-fenix-a320-walk-through/

Direct link to file

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Fenix-A320.pdf

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 42
  • Upvote 9

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

David- I was hoping you would do this.  Your guides have helped so many in the past and I'm grateful to see you at work assisting, again mate!

BZ!

C

• Like 2

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

Excellent!

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

16 minutes ago, cavaricooper said:

David- I was hoping you would do this.  Your guides have helped so many in the past and I'm grateful to see you at work assisting, again mate!

BZ!

C

Very kind words Carl, your more than welcome, thank you.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

thank you so much for your time making all your guides very much appreciated

• Like 1

jeff storey

Thanks, your guides are a real help.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Great thank you for sharing.

This really helps us enjoy this fantastic bird.

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

Thanks for this flows list David, most handy. I once knew Airbus like the back of my hand but that was many years ago and this is just the right amount of detail to get me back on the one true SOP path 🤣

if the aircraft is not starting from cold and dark (i.e. turning around from a previous flight) I presume we skip all the Pre-Flight section except the EFB stuff?

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

15 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Thanks for this flows list David, most handy. I once knew Airbus like the back of my hand but that was a many years ago and this is just the right amount of detail to get me back to the one true SOP path 🤣

if the aircraft is not starting from cold and dark (i.e. turning around from a previous flight) I presume we skip all the Pre-Flight section except the EFB stuff?

A good question, my FSL walk through was done from turnaround state. A cold and dark state is really not how most pilots will find it. But since loading takes 25-28 mins I thought this time I might as well start from Cold and dark as I dont like waiting......🙂

You would just check whats already set, skip all the "tests" etc, but you might have to use fast loading if you get everything set up in 10-15 mins. How Fenix set it up with turnaround I dont know at this stage as I have not even looked. Sorry! I am sure you can figure it out no problem 👍

Thank you, David

• Like 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Excellent, thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

- Aaron

After a lot of flights, this PDF walkthrough has gone through a lot of changers.

You Could call this the Release version.😉

Enjoy!

Web page/ my work site.

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/msfs-fenix-a320-walk-through/

Direct link to file

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Fenix-A320.pdf

• Like 6