Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Fenix A320 PDF Walk Through

@roland_lfor That or it's a Trident 3B 😄 (you have to be a real classic British jetliner geek to get that (poor) joke!)

By the way Roland, nice to see you on MFS, I was a long time user of your AS weather radar in FSX!

My only guess is APU on so the engine bleeds can be off for increased takeoff thrust (since you don't use FLX on a contaminated runway), but that doesn't necessitate use of APU you just do a packs off takeoff (as do most A320 operators these days in most conditions).

Edited by ckyliu
  • Like 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

14 minutes ago, roland_lfor said:

Neither do I, maybe only when you try to land shortly on the Hudson river 😉 

Correct guys typo 😇 🤣

Edited by awf

André

5 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

@roland_lfor That or it's a Trident 3B 😄 (you have to be a real classic British jetliner geek to get that (poor) joke!)

By the way Roland, nice to see you on MFS, I was a long time user of your AS weather radar in FSX!

I can only presume it's so the engine bleeds/packs can be off for increased takeoff thrust (since you don't use FLX on a contaminated runway), but that doesn't necessitate use of APU you just do a packs off takeoff (as do most A320 operators these days).

Well you're correct for performance reasons adjusted my text there is more to it... (contaminated that will be indeed toga)

Edited by awf

André

I've also looked into it APU can be on for takeoff when packs are off to let bleed air do the AC, but its really un common.

104,001 uploaded

🤪

• Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

11 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

Thanks,

[Off Topic]

If you own a registered copy of FSUIPC7, you can give a try to my RAAS lua module, see below in the signature.

[/Off Topic]

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

Thanks for the kind offer Roland, but I've only installed FSUIPC7 yesterday for Intercity ACARS2 and I don't have a registered version yet, if this changes I will DM you 🙂

And thanks again Dave for updating the document, if I'm ever passing your way I'll have to get you a pint! (my local airfield is Coal Aston but I don't go south of Ashbourne 🤣)

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 hour ago, ckyliu said:

And thanks again Dave for updating the document, if I'm ever passing your way I'll have to get you a pint! (my local airfield is Coal Aston but I don't go south of Ashbourne 🤣)

Thank you, your more than welcome. Happy to help.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

OK Guys,

There was one line 3 placers to high in the flow.

I have also named thing as per lables on panels ENG 1 etc ENG MODE etc

Placed things on there own pagers so it focus/flows better.

Think I am done now....OCD.

Untill a New version of the Fenix it will be the last ...

BTW I PM/DM Aamir before I posted any of this saying he could have it with my name taken off etc and I could of changed logo etc to his wishers, but he never replied. It would have been nice to inclue in Fenix Doc's as it has very litttle to help new people. Proberly way to busy for PDF's 🙂

Also I wish Fenix could make a little mode so when you Press [PA] the first time it plays a voice saying "“ CABIN CREW PREPARE FOR TAKEOFF” and if you press it again it says “ CABIN CREW SEATS FOR LANDING”

Flight-Simulator-Ybz-Nm-BCz-JC.png

Enjoy the new version guys.

Thank you for all your kind words and feed back.

Dave.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Thanks again for all your hard work, David

• Like 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Hi David :-) long time

Thanks for sharing btw - i doesnt seem to get a final loadsheet ? It does say all loaded (dismiss on the EFB)

Thanks again

Have a nice weekend

Michael Moe

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

21 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

Hi David 🙂 long time

Thanks for sharing btw - i doesnt seem to get a final loadsheet ? It does say all loaded (dismiss on the EFB)

Thanks again

Have a nice weekend

Michael Moe

Hi Micheal,

Good to hear from you.

The Loadsheet can come "on time" or really late, IRL BA dont get them till taxi'ing. So sometimes its best to just get on with it and use the EFB that will have the Final loadsheet details for PERF. Just fill in the INIT B when it comes through.

Have a good weekend Micheal.

All the Best.

2 Screen shots from a Flight from last night LEAL to LEBL, really nice IRL flight with Vueling.

Flight-Simulator-DQWs0-NXN14.png

Flight-Simulator-k-Hb-E9p7r-HJ.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

Thank you David.  I'm just getting back into the hobby and had only flown 737's before.  The A320 is such a joy, and you walkthrough made it even more so.  Greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

After countless versions, the last 6 flights done over the last two day, Ive finaly not felt the need to change anything. OCD on this is crazy.

A note on Fuel planning, I dont like it, its never right, so I enter block fuel and the rest on the page my self.

Also I use FS ATC Chatter, its an amazing app that works of your comm Radio's. Its a sim changer and I have David Roch to thank for that, so Ive added  ATC lines.

Anyway the new version is now uploaded.

Enjoy!

Direct link to file                                                 >>>>>THIS IS DIFFRENT FROM THE LINK IN OP<<<<<<<<

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Fenix-A320.pdf

chrome-nq1q-Mo-Yxz-F.png

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 5

As always, thanks a lot for your hard work, David

• Like 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

@Nyxx

Dave- what a thorough walk through- brilliant! 

The ideal flow for someone making their acquaintance with Fifi, really well thought out and done mate!

Your efforts will be appreciated by countless newcomers and veterans alike.

Ta!

C

• Like 1

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper