Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Fenix A320 PDF Walk Through

11 hours ago, Nyxx said:

After countless versions, the last 6 flights done over the last two day, Ive finaly not felt the need to change anything. OCD on this is crazy.

A note on Fuel planning, I dont like it, its never right, so I enter block fuel and the rest on the page my self.

Also I use FS ATC Chatter, its an amazing app that works of your comm Radio's. Its a sim changer and I have David Roch to thank for that, so Ive added  ATC lines.

Anyway the new version is now uploaded.

Enjoy!

Direct link to file                                                 >>>>>THIS IS DIFFRENT FROM THE LINK IN OP<<<<<<<<

http://www.limegallery.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Fenix-A320.pdf

Great work David and indeed FS ATC chatter is a great app 🙂

• Like 1

André

On 6/4/2022 at 10:43 AM, cavaricooper said:

@Nyxx

Dave- what a thorough walk through- brilliant! 

The ideal flow for someone making their acquaintance with Fifi, really well thought out and done mate!

Your efforts will be appreciated by countless newcomers and veterans alike.

Ta!

C

That means a lot coming from you Carl.

Thank you.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

David, your putting a dent in my printer paper & toner, enough! 😉 Seriously, thanks for all you do for the community!

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Thank you for the continued work on this. Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

- Aaron

David, just wanted to say a quick word of thanks. I acknowledge the documentation on our side could have been more comprehensive - but I am always grateful for awesome community members such as yourself stepping in to fill the void and help others have a better experience using the aircraft. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Aamir Thacker

On 6/4/2022 at 5:19 AM, Nyxx said:

After countless versions, the last 6 flights done over the last two day, Ive finaly not felt the need to change anything. OCD on this is crazy.

Hey David... You forgot a cardinal rule. Never tell a sadist you have a weakness. 

GNADIRS………………….……SET DATA TO SYS & #1

In the airplane, the label on that GNADIRS control says "STS", not "SYS". 😮

😁

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

5 hours ago, MDFlier said:

Hey David... You forgot a cardinal rule. Never tell a sadist you have a weakness. 

GNADIRS………………….……SET DATA TO SYS & #1

In the airplane, the label on that GNADIRS control says "STS", not "SYS". 😮

😁

pexels-photo.jpg?auto=compress&cs=tinysr

As always thank you. 

Edited and done. But not uploaded as it would be another file

pexels-photo.jpg?auto=compress&cs=tinysr

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

12 hours ago, Aamir said:

David, just wanted to say a quick word of thanks. I acknowledge the documentation on our side could have been more comprehensive - but I am always grateful for awesome community members such as yourself stepping in to fill the void and help others have a better experience using the aircraft. 

Thank you Aamir. @Aamir

Frankly I would like to give it to you, take my name off it, change anything you like logos etc to how you like, more than happy to give it to you to inclue in your DOC's.

Just let me know. Happy to help. Far better for you to have it than people trying to find it here.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

Hi,

Well here we are again.

I have updated the C&D Version yet again and here it is. Since using Realistic boarding is no big deal when using this state, but after pushback and engines started your looking at around 35 mins to start to taxi. I have stoped using this State myself now.

C&D Version

As I was never really happy using the C&D state as the aircraft is normaly powered and not in a C&D state. I started to use the Turnaround default state.

So this Version users "Turnaround on PCA_CPU default state" and also users "fast boarding" You should be pushed back and ready to taxi in under 20 mins.

I have worked to make this go as fast as posible I hope you like it as it does save a lot of time but your still doing all the things you should be, but no waiting 😉

Turnaround on PCA/CPU Version

Enjoy!

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Fantastic. Thanks a lot for all the great walkthroughs.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Hi everyone

All links are down. Does anyone have the file accessible and ready to share ?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, gpxe said:

Hi everyone

All links are down. Does anyone have the file accessible and ready to share ?

Thanks

if  you check in nyxx  tags  at the bottom  you will  see fenix pdf  walkthrough

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Tags at the bottom of what...where?

On 6/27/2022 at 7:00 AM, Nyxx said:

Hi,

Well here we are again.

I have updated the C&D Version yet again and here it is. Since using Realistic boarding is no big deal when using this state, but after pushback and engines started your looking at around 35 mins to start to taxi. I have stoped using this State myself now.

C&D Version

As I was never really happy using the C&D state as the aircraft is normaly powered and not in a C&D state. I started to use the Turnaround default state.

So this Version users "Turnaround on PCA_CPU default state" and also users "fast boarding" You should be pushed back and ready to taxi in under 20 mins.

I have worked to make this go as fast as posible I hope you like it as it does save a lot of time but your still doing all the things you should be, but no waiting 😉

Turnaround on PCA/CPU Version

Enjoy!

pmdgngxpilot.png