Sign in to follow this  
Crabby

AAA mapping for MSFS Nose Wheel Steering Axis

I am not seeing this in the Lvar collected for this.  The AAO tiller is not working on the Fenix.  If I set the Nose wheel steering in the sim profile it works, but can't find the mapping to do it in AAO

AAL??? Mark "Crabby"  Crabtree

logo_130208.png

The sim event Axis tiller set works on the Maddog, but in the fenix it operates the rudders, no matter what is set on the EFB and the position of the Ped Off button.

It works though, if I assign it in the in sim profile. 

logo_130208.png

Hey Crabby, I have this working with AAO as for some reason when setting it in the sim, it made the nose wheel go hard left!

Did you set the Nosewheel sim event from the !! Flight Control Axis !! list

Also double check that the Ped Rudder Disc option is actually selected as those settings don’t seem to be persistently saved.

Lastly there is a button on top of the Tiller in sim, press that and see if it works that way…

WAT1036.png

On 5/21/2022 at 1:04 AM, daan_vb said:

Hey Crabby, I have this working with AAO as for some reason when setting it in the sim, it made the nose wheel go hard left!

Did you set the Nosewheel sim event from the !! Flight Control Axis !! list

Also double check that the Ped Rudder Disc option is actually selected as those settings don’t seem to be persistently saved.

Lastly there is a button on top of the Tiller in sim, press that and see if it works that way…

can you send an AAO pic of your assignment?  I don't see any axis related to nosewheel on my install 2.30.  

logo_130208.png

Don't see that in my axis listing either

WW5130.png

| i9-10900F - 2080Ti | 32 GB RAM | Win 11 Pro | HC Bravo | AAO | StreamDeck | Air Manager |

Hi @Crabby, @mrm0508

Sorry for fnot getting back to you sooner, I have been away for work.

So I use the Sim Event for my tiller axis called STEERING_SET. Its located under the AIRCRAFT MISCELLANEOUS EVENTS section.

https://imgur.com/a/Gu2SRXS

Edited by daan_vb
  • Like 1

WAT1036.png

31 minutes ago, daan_vb said:

Hi @Crabby, @mrm0508

Sorry for fnot getting back to you sooner, I have been away for work.

So I use the Sim Event for my tiller axis called STEERING_SET. Its located under the AIRCRAFT MISCELLANEOUS EVENTS section.

https://imgur.com/a/Gu2SRXS

Thanks I will try that!.  I saw it before but it did not seem to be an axis so canned the idea.  

logo_130208.png