Sign in to follow this  
Kalnon

Can't get popup window to open FSX:SE

Hi, I just bought the GTN 750 for P3Dv5 and FSX:SE and I can't figure out how to get the 2D popup window to open, specifically in FSX:SE (I haven't tried it in P3Dv5 yet).  I followed the instructions but it's not working.  I clicked on Add-ons, Reality XP GTN, then clicked Setup Aircraft.  Then selected Configure Reality XP GTN Popup Windows, click continue, I then set the configuration I wanted, clicked review button, I checked that it was showing on the review page then clicked except, the screen flashes (first time it asked me if I wanted to run the files, I selected yes), than nothing happens.  I double checked the Add-ons menu to see if I can open it there kind of like in XP11 but I don't see a way to open it.  In the manual I also don't see any key commands listed to open it so I'm stuck.  I would greatly appreciate any help, thanks.

PLEASE can anyone at least tell me if there's a way to get in contact with the developers so I can get some help or a refund?  I've been trying to troubleshoot this thing for the last 4 days and I'm getting nowhere.  I'm really getting tired of wasting money on plugins that don't work.

Edited by Kalnon

Hi,

I'm sorry for the unexpected delay in assisting. Although this has been discussed in the past in this forum, and solutions were also documented, I understand sometimes the search system is not bringing forward the expected topics.

In general, anytime the product isn't working as expected, the first step is to review the product log files (see RXP User's Manual for file/path), and eventually if the content doesn't give you enough clues to solve the issue, you might want to post the content of the log files in a post.

So what are the log files telling?

And is this issue happening with all the aircraft you've tried, or only a some of them?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)